KenH's latest activity

• KenH
    KenH reacted to Elfego Baca's post in the thread AFV/Vehicle Info Cards with Like.
    Ack, sorry Ken. I was referring to the aslcards.
  • KenH
    KenH replied to the thread AFV/Vehicle Info Cards.
    All, I haven't had as much time lately to finish the Russian cards, due to real life, but am working on it again finally. See the card...
    • 1566487745244.png
    • 1566582171505.png
    • 1566582211966.png
    • 1566582252213.png
    • 1566582291985.png
  • KenH
    Elfago, I am confused as to where you are seeing the card on the Puma? I haven’t yet created any German cards. Have done only the...
  • KenH
    KenH reacted to jrv's post in the thread AFV/Vehicle Info Cards with Like.
    The calculated TH table is a bit confusing because Case L doesn't always apply. JR
  • KenH
    KenH reacted to jrv's post in the thread AFV/Vehicle Info Cards with Like.
    According to the card, the KV-1 M42 does not have HEAT. I am going to take him at his word. The section for HEAT FP (the pinkish area)...
  • KenH
    JR, While I have your attention... As you may have noticed, though I am an advanced Excel user (and love to build these types of...
  • KenH
    Good idea, JRV. Will do.
  • KenH
    Thanks for the positive feedback. However, I don't believe the rear AF is 1 less than as shown. If you are referring to Case A...
  • KenH
    KenH updated AFV/Vehicle Info Cards with a new update entry: An example of one of the Russian AFV cards; Error Check? Feedback? Read...
  • KenH
    See below for the card on the T-70. 1. Any errors so far? (I don't yet have the formula in place to calculate "HE Equiv". The CH...
    • 1565454693977.png
  • KenH
    KenH updated AFV/Vehicle Info Cards with a new update entry: Russian AFVs nearly finished Read the rest of this update entry...
  • KenH
    Looks like there may not be much interest in this endeavor. Thanks, HK, for the like! I have, however, nearly finished the Russian...
  • KenH
    KenH replied to the thread AP/HE Equivalency?.
    Thanks. I read up on the 37L ATG Pak 35/36. Note B of Chapter H describes what you wrote above. Very cool pic, btw. Regarding ATT...
  • KenH
    KenH reacted to jrv's post in the thread AP/HE Equivalency? with Like.
    You can't use HEAT with the Area Target Type, only HE (or SMOKE) [C3.33]. JR
  • KenH
    KenH reacted to Paul M. Weir's post in the thread AP/HE Equivalency? with Like.
    The 76L uses 12 FP unhalved (correct) but 6 halved (not 4) on the IFT. As JRV just pointed out (while I typed), you would only halve...