Recent content by Ken Hampel

1. Ken Hampel

ASL Bell Tolls

Gary Trezza’s passing is a gut punch. I attended Albany several times and Gary was always a great host. I didn’t know him as well as many on this forum, but he seemed to me the classic gruff exterior, heart of gold kind of guy. He’ll be missed.
  2. Ken Hampel

Another one gone

So sorry to hear this news. Several years back I had the pleasure of playing Uwe at his home in Berlin - I was in the city for business. A very nice man. Sad loss.
  3. Ken Hampel

German 37L AT gun

4. Ken Hampel

What boardgames have you played recently?

I've been playing Magic The Gathering regularly with my 10 year old son. Last night he admitted to me that sometimes he lets me win, right after I won! - I was a bit deflated. I can't wait to get him to play ASL - probably another year away. Then we'll see who needs some charity.
  5. Ken Hampel

That would explain why he wasn't rolling for healing. Love this game! - got it for my son last year and we have played many times.
  6. Ken Hampel

Played a couple rounds of King of Tokyo with my 9 year old. Won both on victory points, sweet revenge after being beat several times by him in recent weeks.
  7. Ken Hampel

VASL Servers

I don't have the, can't place counters from VASL counter panel, problem with MacOS 9.2. Ken