Recent content by keethrax

1. K

I'm back

Thanks, I didn't want to take up space in the main forum, but I couldnt' figure where else to put a notice so the people I had games going with would see it, since I no longer have records of who I was palying what with.
  2. K

I'm back

After a computer disaster,a dn much time not being able to afford to replace it, I now have a functioning computer/internet connection again. I was in the process of playing 2-3 gamese, but have lost all records. If you were one of my opponents, adn are interested in continuing (or...
  3. K

Rubbled building question

A question occured to me as I am about to potentially employ a DC in a game I'm playing in. Is a rubbled building hex (created in play) still part of the building? We're playing Silence that Gun, and I'm working on taking over the fortified building as per the victory conditons. If I...
  4. K

Armies of Oblivion question

Cerainly. For me, if its a core module, it's not a matter of if in any case. It's just a matteer of when/which order. This of course would be simplified if everything was in stock so I could go more or less in order... but since it isn't, and since AoO is going to be a big hit to the wallet, I'm...
  5. K

Olive groves and vineyards are indded in ASLRB2. OK, that leaves me with 4/8 for now that are playable, I can live with that.
  6. K

That's slightly better than I expected. But only slightly. It's still one shy of half that use the desert. But I still need to figure out of those 5 if any need Brits (Since at this point I still am looking at WoA for my Brits)
  7. K

That's true. And as I really think playing the Italians could be fun, I'll probably pick that one up out of sequence anyhow.
  8. K

Looking for VASL opponent

I've found a few. Sorry. Will drop you a line when I finish one or two though.
  9. K

It just occeured t me I can check the OOB for the scenarios in all but AoO by checking the VASL setup files, that'll tell me which Italian ones are desert too. The only "preereq" one that is really concerning me is Hollow Legions, I don't want to buy it jsut for a few scenarios there, and...
  10. K

West of Alamein vs. For King and Country

OK, just checking more schemes for getting to play in the desert... Does anyone know if Chapter F and/or the scenarios from WoA are still available I doubt it, but hsoe combined with FKaC would bee a start. As I play online almost exclusively, the maps/overlays could be back-burnered for...
  11. K

OK, so let's see... Beyond Valor. Check. Partisan. Check Last Hurrah. Nope, but looking like the next one I'll get. (Isn't it Minor Allied infantry? not pacific?) That leaves me with two questions. 1) Do I need thee Italiians? 1a) If so, how many scenarios in Hollow Legions don't...
  12. K

No, not the obvious "when?" question... Does anyone know what else will be required for the included scenarios? In other words, do they require the Brits, the minor Allies, etc... I'm considering putting in apreorder as I know I'll want it at some point... but if it requires stuff...
  13. K

To fix or not to fix?

Here's hoping A12.154 won't be needed then. :p
  14. K

To fix or not to fix?

There was a server problem and about a days worht of posts seem to have gone missing. So your post was "removed" but not intentionally.
  15. K

Contents list for Yanks

That was what I though. Thanks.