Recent content by KED

1. KED

New MMP DASL pack

I'm with you Bob, but my vision is already poor.
  2. KED

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

So when is Rittershoffen coming out? ;)
  3. KED

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

It's MINE! I now have enough US MMGs and German LMGs to dedicate entire counter trays to each! [ Loved PB because of its size so I'm sure I'll love HiF. The map is very nice. Thanks MMP and thanks to The Gamers for their great service!
  4. KED

Broken Ground Design Thread

This is all looking good. Guess I'll have to start saving my pennies!
  5. KED

Swedish Fish

German Blue edge, Swedish blue interior, standard black figures and numbers, Swedish flag in top right corner of the counter. This was done with many other counters in the system to represent Division, Nationality, or even Elan. The British para infantry counters are a one of a kind in the...
  6. KED

Broken Ground Design Thread

Light Blue works for me too!
  7. KED

Update on Manila?

Sand traps will be treated a 1S Entrenchments.
  8. KED

Swedish Fish

Yea that would be just wrong for such a manly group of manly men such as ourselves.
  9. KED

Another ASL counter production venture?

There is a video on this thread that shows the M6 firing its MA that clearly shows the controls to travers the gun. I have to post more of my sources. One stated that 360 degree MA travers took about 2 min or about the same as the turret travers of the M10
  10. KED

They were at times used for recon by both the 601st and 701st TD Battalions in Western North Africa.
  11. KED

Sources list so far... tankdestroyer.net good site click on UNITS find the 601st & 701st and read the after action reports on both.
  12. KED

Swedish Fish

I like that shade of blue!
  13. KED

Swedish Fish

Bright yellow counters with dark blue graphics? At least they would stand out. :)
  14. KED

Swedish Fish

Sorry, no insult was intended.