Recent content by Karri

1. K

TOAW IV

TOAW 4 has been announced, and yous all quiet here?
  2. K

Gladiator 2: Christ Killer

What a wierd script that would make. EDIT: Must have been years since I last posted here.
  3. K

Europe Aflame: A Noob Journey

A good game it was, and congratulations indeed for winning. I did my fair share of mistakes, starting form the finns who I thought would stay bottled up. But anyways, although my position was good in North Africa and I was pretty certain the Axis would have lost there during '42, the Soviets...
  4. K

AAR Trotsky's War, pbem DB vs Foggy

I wonder, is that produced by 'cheating' or simply saving and continuing another time(playing 6 hours of FitE first turn on one sit is a pain....)
  5. K

Moscow is about to fall. Surrounded from 5 sides...things looking grim...what are the chances for Soviet recovery if Moscow is lost?
  6. K

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Re: The Obligatory What Are You Listening To thread EoZmEoTPIEk Not what I normally listen. But it's a fresh change.
  7. K

Is 'Golden Compass' 'selling atheism to kids'?

Good, now look up the words and you can see why you are wrong. Did that, now it's your turn. No Tater, it is your lack of undrestanding what the words 'theist', 'atheist' and 'religion' mean. Heh. Funny thing, you should look it up as well. Come on now tater, I did as you asked...
  8. K

Oh no, you don't have to look to the dictionary to know that. You have to look at it to find out what the word theist and the word atheist means. Also you should check out the word religion aswell. I think you have a lot to learn there. Of course you might disagree with the meaning of the...
  9. K

As I said, you seem to have mixed a few words. No problem, just take a look at the dictionary. That's because most atheist have at some point been theists...not all, but most, probaply. Not that that was my point...
  10. K

Tater tater, I think you've mixed up 'a theist' and 'atheist'. I know you disagree...but after all, you're not an atheist, you can't possibly therefore know what an atheist is. Right?
  11. K

Few quick questions for the gurus

To protect my back, I assume Levant is not a staging area...is it? Or that it needs to be an active axis participant before the Axis units are allowed to remain there...?
  12. K

As per house rules? Or as in game terms, because they can in the game.
  13. K

Umm. Can Axis units move through the Irish ports?
  14. K

I thought I had enough force in Both Malta and Gibraltar, but apparently I didn't. Gibraltar is now fairly well defended, and with no Aixs fleets should not fall to any attacks. I decided that it was time for another attack in North Africa and took the port of Oran. Should be able to ship in...
  15. K

Activation of Vichy units

Too much hassle :) Anyways, I assume it uses the '2 occupies' trigger, which fires when a hex within the radius is occupied. Flying air units do not occupy those hexes...