Recent content by k3131n

1. k3131n

My Graphic Thread

He doesn't have a gun, that red thing is his shield :D
  2. k3131n

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

Who actually gives a rat-ass about how many posts you have.... I mean, if a person with like 200 posts is on, but is very respected, they would get better vibes then a guy with like 1000 posts but has a reputation for being an asshole.... P.S. Not flaming on you .Mystikal or Guardian, It's...
  3. k3131n

Hey, you never know, we might make some money off of it, a developing co. buys the rights to the idea of the game, and we become world famous! Pretty far fetched but o well
  4. k3131n

Just wondering, could I also be a programmer? I just *Like a minute Ago* got Rpg Maker Xp Wouldn't be as good as some of you guys, but I could learn :D If I can't be a programmer, then Could I be in devlopment department... Just a thought because I saw that you didn't really need any more...
  5. k3131n

Well, I'm not too sure about this.. It's PSP_Guy and DarkSora's decision...
  6. k3131n

I believe we're using sprites.... No fancy 3d models
  7. k3131n

Gotcha, as I said, too long.. I mean 32 pages of all this!!
  8. k3131n

ugh.. To many posts!! Just wondering, what program are we going to use to put this all together?
  9. k3131n

haha.. Yeah, on the credits, your name scrolls by and says PSP_X5 ..... Martha Stewart I'll like to jump on the band wagon and help :D I could either be a programmer (Just starting to learn the basics) or a designer...I could make the landscape for everyone to use :)
  10. k3131n

design your own cover thread

HAHAHA! you perveted man! I LOVE IT! Very clever, you should really be a professional cover designer... Even though you might get fired after the first day, you still have some bragging rights :D
  11. k3131n

*SSSSSHH* 791... I'm giving you a complaiment...
  12. k3131n

Wow, lol those are really good and your doing them on Paint ! Talent my friend, Talent :D
  13. k3131n

The Signature Exchange...

Haha! You caught me Kraz-E Yeah that wasnt suppose to be their in my Residen Evil Sig but when I saved it, it just went to moving like that for some reason lol Didn't know how to change it either and looks like its suppose to be their so Its all good Wow, Kraz-E you know everything about me...
  14. k3131n

Old man Jenkins, Kind Sir, I would be honored to make you a Signature With a BattleFied 2 Player in it, Please wait 3-5 Days for your package to be delivered... BEEP!
  15. k3131n

wow that looks so cool thanks dark! :D