Recent content by JWW

1. J

Tactical Decision Game Scenarios

Hmmmmmmmm. Considering that I'm retired Army, I'm not a member of the Marine Corps Association, lol. I'm gonna check out their web site, however, and see if the solutions might be somewhere on line. Thanks for the information.
  2. J

Tactical Decision Game Scenarios

I've never seen those TDGs before. Is there a place where you can view the 'official' solutions to each one? Thanks.
  3. J

Okay, I'm convinced...

TACOPS is a fabulous game. I have had it on three different computers, far longer than any other game I've ever played. I currently have BCT, AFT, and DA on my computer, too, and play them, but I always end up coming back to TACOPS, too. I may get an argument from some, but it just seems to...
  4. J

Which Modern Combat sim to choose...?

I'm one of those who happens to like simple over complex in general in wargames. I have TACOPS, BCT, ATF, and DA. I prefer TACOPS over ATF because I think it is simpler. Frankly I even prefer BCT over ATF for that reason, even though I am likely in the minority on that. You might get all of...
  5. J

Where do the new BMPs go?

Same w/me. I downloaded and tried to put them in the icons file and was told they were already there. And as far as I know, I have the very latest patch from HPS.
  6. J

Run-Time Error 6 "Overflow"?

If I remember from CGSC, a buttload is less than a s###load but more than a load. Correct? BTW, as a lurker and very occasional poster, I'm getting back into DA as a result of the patch and what appears to me to be renewed emphasis on the game. I'm glad to see that.