Recent content by jwert02

1. J

Team Tournament - Bougainville Campaign

Folks We're about to embark on our second Virtual Team Tournament and we're just shy of folks to have four teams in the matchups. We had a great time using LCP's rules and scenarios for their Behind the Beachhead ASL for Fun and we're going to continue that onto the reconquest of Bougainville...
  2. J

How Is AF planing to handle VASL

Hello! Any updates on VASL progress for Brevity Assault or Biazza Ridge? Love to get these on the virtual tabletop and have enjoyed the scenario play so far
  3. J

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

Ha! Righto, should have checked that. Jason Wert
  4. J

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

Thanks for gathering up. US/Canadian East League: Mar 29, 2019 Jackpot Jones HF6 German Won Dunn, Ken May 19, 2019 Charging Chaumont J123 German Won Dragonetti, Jay Aug 30, 2019 Maczek Fire Brigade FrF2 Polish Won Taylor, James Dec 23, 2019 Silesian Interlude J63...
  5. J

Objective: Schmidt

Great to hear Pierce!
  6. J

I made a mistake post, missed that. I shot you and email yesterday. You can hit me at...

I made a mistake post, missed that. I shot you and email yesterday. You can hit me at jwert02@comcast.net
  7. J

Annuals PBeM

Got my games folks, thank you!
  8. J

Annuals PBeM

Folks Borders are Burning and Silent Death are off the list, any takers on Savoia or Back to School?
  9. J

John Hello! I think we played some time ago and would happily take another match. How bout...

John Hello! I think we played some time ago and would happily take another match. How bout Silent Death? Your pick as to side. Jason Wert
  10. J

Annuals PBeM

Folks I recently picked up the Annual Digital Bundle and in reviewing it, realized I left behind a lot of scenarios in play over the years. Looking to pick up some games of PBeM to fill out the holes. Here's the first batch looking to play and I'll use most recent when available (if scenarios...
  11. J

2019-2020 Deluxe VASL League

Congrats Will. Thank you again Carl for running it this year.
  12. J

Ersatz VASLeague 2020

We’re in there. Thanks again for a great game, it was a tense affair.
  13. J

Normandy trip

I’ll second this one. My family and I had the opportunity to visit Angoville-au-Plain and it was a surprise highlight of the trip.
  14. J

VASL Night League Round One Matchups

Joy. Thanks Carl
  15. J

VASL Night League Round One Matchups

Will Willow and I finished up our match of AP39 Old Hickory today. Will had the attacking Germans and I the defending Americans. With most of the board seemingly on fire, the Americans held out for the victory in burning buildings. Thanks for the match Will and thanks Carl for another great...