Recent content by jwert02

1. J

2019-2020 Deluxe VASL League

I managed to get the better of Pete with an all out Chinese assault. A plane with a well-placed bomb helped open up the attack and it was bloody from there.
  2. J

VASL Night League Round One Matchups

Aaron Cleavin and I are going to play Anabasis, with myself having the Finns.
  3. J

2019-2020 Deluxe VASL League

Jason Wert (Chinese) and Pete Di Cioccio (IJA) are playing WO26 Phoenix Rising
  4. J

CyberVASL X

Kenneth Knott and I finished our matchup of Drive the Canadians Hard. I had a crack ATG crew that fended off the advance and managed a win. Thanks to Ken for a good matchup.
  5. J

VASLeague 2018, general discussion

Jeff Buser (Axis) gets the win in the East League over Jason Wert (Americans) in G8 Recon in Force. Fantastic scenario with back and forth fights for the two respective strongholds. In the end, the Italians held out over their German compatriots and kept the win and under the CVP cap. Good...
  6. J

Small arms of WW 1

Brian Nice post and thank you for pointing these out, some good stuff in there. I have a Berthier Calvary Carbine and they most have used some low power handloads as I'd rather get hit with a 2x4 then fire that thing loose on the shoulder as they do in the video. From my experience in...
  7. J

C8.91 Special ammo year availability?

Good deal, Thanks for help
  8. J

C8.91 Special ammo year availability?

Having asked Martin this question, the rule in C8.91 says "...the first number is for the first year of availability...". I've seen the 4+, but the first year seems to imply from then on.
  9. J

VASLeague 2017, general discussion

Will Willow and I are playing ASL69 Today We Attack with Will having the IJA and I the Chinese. Well into it and it's a jungle bloodbath for sure
  10. J

CyberVASL VII

Gary Bartlett and I are going to play Journal version of J116 Brigade Hill, with Gary defending as the Japanese. Good luck to Gary
  11. J

Paul Schaeffer and Jason Wert will be playing J165 Among the Dead with Jason attacking as the Gerbirgsjagers. Let see if we can get past the Greeks and Kiwis.
  12. J

Vasl Night League Year Two 2015-2016 16 players wanted Inquire within

Thanks for running the league again Carl. Always enjoy it.
  13. J

Jack and I finished our game of Bedburg Bite with the Germans (me) victorious. Bit of luck on German side, including a CH! from the 81mm Mrtr that took out the Badger. Best of luck to Jack in the tourney.
  14. J

Jason Wert and Jack Boyle will be playing J175 Bedburg Bite. I have the Germans
  15. J

So what are you buying at MMP's Spooktacular Sale Tomorrow?

I nabbed Rock of the Marne and Day of Days. Going to give the SCS series a try and see how it goes.