Recent content by Justiciar

1. Justiciar

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

As JRV notes...http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/ap140-and-fog.154216/#post-1991875
  2. Justiciar

AP140 and Fog

The US has 4 HIP guns (3x 76L and 1x 57L) and then roving Bazooka patrols...347, 8-0, 1-4-9, 2x Baz 44 which can set up HIP. I think there might be a "gack" on the FOG element at some level of application for reasons you all note above. I don't think an all in on the short side for there...
  3. Justiciar

Quick question on Kinetic Energy LMG counter from British Rare Vehicles.

Yes, the photo is a Lewis on LRDG patrol lorry, but I believe Paul is correct in that the LRDG and later the SAS sought to switch to K-series, .50 and captured Italian Bredas ASAP... Just of general interest: nice new tires/tyres (not that they would be bald from desert, but no nicks from...
  4. Justiciar

Pushing a Gun and CX

How does one parse out "labor task" of A4.51 from "Labor Status"? This seems a stretch ....there as things which are labor...but only some earn status...and some not b/c they are tasks? (what are other labor tasks?) Plausible but odd. I think the A4.51 is a slip or rather the Index is...
  5. Justiciar

Hazardous Movement for Flame Clearance: no effect?

It might be possible to be under OBA when the action DR is made??? By fired on....I take you meant "attacked". Maybe you meant "direct fire".
  6. Justiciar

Pushing a Gun and CX

I believe so, the use of the phrase "labor task" in A.4.51 combined with the fact that you can gain a labor status chit when manhandling is why I offer this interpretation. (Note "labor task" is not defined in the Index. Likely should be "Labor Task: a task for which an infantry unit can...
  7. Justiciar

I made the same purchase too.
  8. Justiciar

Just for the record, it is not really a "2nd" edition. It is an original with the 2nd print run of counters. An "edition" implies updates and errata and the like. But good purchase...but then I am biased. ;)
  9. Justiciar

New WWII mini series from Steven Spielberg & Tom Hanks

Too bad it will be "new" network and not plain Netflix...
  10. Justiciar

A.P. Fourteen.

On thinking about this more if you look at the other board that came with the AP, 12a/b is it. Now that is a geo "model" or maybe better as "artist rendition" of St. Lambert sur Dives. The long gully is really the Dives River but to give the board more play they made it a gully. The village...
  11. Justiciar

A.P. Fourteen.

12. Justiciar

Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

Noted.
  13. Justiciar

Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

No there is no plan for Rat HASL...which is why I said there was no plan.
  14. Justiciar

Fire lane and + 6 LOS

You have not played against me at night...and you know my fondness for FLs... EX: Taking the Left Tit has useful FL options for the MMG on the German left flank. I would not place the HMG in the role.