1. Jumbo

New book for FB fans

Thank you
  2. Jumbo

New book for FB fans

You have read these books? Thank you.
  3. Jumbo

New book for FB fans

How many pages of those large books actually cover fighting IN Budapest, as opposed to describing combat outside Budapest?
  4. Jumbo

Prokhorovka module progress?

Great news! Looking forward to your Prokhorovka module, big-time, more so than just about anything I can remember.
  5. Jumbo

Prokhorovka module progress?

Any updates on your Prokhorovka module progress? Both your Biazza Ridge and Brevity Assault modules look excellent, and look excellent on my gaming tables! Thanks.
  6. Jumbo

Festung Budapest

Regarding Norbert Szamveber's writing: I find his writing to be excellent, and based on the books of his that I have read, I recommend his work highly.
  7. Jumbo

Festung Budapest

This is great news! Thank you for this, very much.
  8. Jumbo

Festung Budapest

And, I must add to my above comment. Will this book cover the fighting in the city; will it cover the time and area depicted in "Festung Budapest"? Or will it just cover the battles outside of Budapest,as does "Armored Battles in the Battle for Budapest", by Norbert Szamveber, which I purchased...
  9. Jumbo

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Perhaps you missed this part of my post? "One CdG and a set of Battledice are gifts for a friend." Or perhaps my sense of humor could use a tuneup? I would bet on the latter!
  10. Jumbo

Chapter H ASL pocket book on the way

Vehicle on the cover sounds goods to me, IMHO.
  11. Jumbo

I purchased 1st Ed. Croix de Guerre in, 1992 IIRC, when it came out. Played all the scenarios right away. Great fun. Just curious - why do you think 1st ed. CdG plays better? Thanks.
  12. Jumbo

Best ASL box art

Festung Budapest.
  13. Jumbo

Chapter H ASL pocket book on the way

This is great news!
  14. Jumbo

2 x Croix de Guerre 2nd ed., HOB SS pack, 5 sets of Battleschool's Battledice, 2 x ASL Rulebook with update pages, all from Ritter Krieg. One CdG and a set of Battledice are gifts for a friend. From Broken Ground, 1 x SS counterset, and several system countersheets. Really love Broken Ground's...
  15. Jumbo

Update for those not on FB

Happily I received both "Biazza Ridge" and "Brevity Assault" from The Gamers Armory. Both look terrific! Now... I await the release of "Prokhorovka"... Keep going, Advancing Fire! Looking GOOD!!!