Juan SantaX's latest activity

• Juan SantaX
    Juan SantaX reacted to von Marwitz's post in the thread Japanese Riders with Like.
    This is not the only time when a Pin result is worse for the Japanese than almost everything else. I have lost more than one scenario...
  • Juan SantaX
    Juan SantaX replied to the thread Rear Machine Gun.
    Thx, I have been playing that only CMG and AAMG can attack on CC for two years. The first sentence of A11.62 doesn’t look as the ASL...
  • Juan SantaX
    Juan SantaX replied to the thread Japanese Riders.
    Looks weird, but it is as is written
  • Juan SantaX
    Another silly one... It sounds weird to me A Japanese Rider squad that just pins must bail out, but if it fails a MC, dont have to bail...
  • Juan SantaX
    An AFV only has a RMG. Can use it in CC ? Or it must be added to another MG to use it? I look at the wording of A11.62, and I think I...
  • Juan SantaX
    Juan SantaX replied to the thread DM or Surrender.
    Agree. And anyway, you could rout upstair to first level
  • Juan SantaX
    Juan SantaX reacted to Robin Reeve's post in the thread IJA In DASL with Haha.
    Yoda indeed the order generated.
  • Juan SantaX
    Juan SantaX replied to the thread Air support.
    Ok, thx everybody. Its a relief that everybody sees it the same way. I had my doubts... if you look at BFP OtO-11, Tooth and Nail, the...
  • Juan SantaX
    Happy you!! I do see it. Anyway, there are now two readings against mine... but I think there could be another wording. Thx to all
  • Juan SantaX
    It looks as if you dont have to roll after turn 4, that turn you get it. I think many scenario designers don’t see the problems the...
  • Juan SantaX
    Juan SantaX posted the thread Air support in Rules & Errata.
    Hi all: ASL 248 SSR: The Siamese receive Air Support (E7) in the form of a 39´FB without bombs, which arrive automatically on Turn 4...
  • Juan SantaX
    I will go if I get my jab, but, sadly, I think that will not happen. I have no faith in our health system leaders...
  • Juan SantaX
    Juan SantaX replied to the thread Platoon movement.
    Thx to all.
  • Juan SantaX
    Juan SantaX replied to the thread Platoon movement.
    I see. Thx Martin
  • Juan SantaX
    What happens when you have just one radioless AFV entering on turn 1? I cant find anything on the rules, but I remember some SSR that...