jrv's latest activity

• jrv
    jrv replied to the thread Fires and perimeters in RO.
    Per O11.609, "Each Location currently marked with a Blaze (not Flame) counter is considered fully consumed by the fire. Players must...
  • jrv
    jrv replied to the thread Deliberate malfunction.
    Yes, if the Gun could be fired. JR
  • jrv
    An interesting idea. This q&a suggests otherwise. Also although it is a concealed stack, it is not a dummy stack. It might potentially...
  • jrv
    I believe not. JR
  • jrv
    I hate separate dust dies. I can never read them without staring at them for minutes. Which one is the dust die again? And now we have...
  • jrv
    jrv replied to the thread Rate the scenario or CG above you..
    Roger is right. Give it to me. JR
  • jrv
    jrv replied to the thread Concealment & CC.
    Correct. Any hindrance DRM (other than those that don't cancel FFMO, e.g. LV hindrances [E3.1]) will prevent concealment loss. Even...
  • jrv
    The rules of ASL are not laws of physics. They are game rules, and you play by them. If the rules say all strategic locations are always...
  • jrv
    I am wondering if you are skipping over step O11.609 in the RePh. Blazes mostly go out between scenarios. Note that if there is a blaze...
  • jrv
    jrv replied to the thread Use of overlays.
    Make it an SSR that the overlays have to be stapled down. That should encourage more players. They are just afraid the overlays are...
  • jrv
    If it's not accidental, your insurance won't cover it. JR
  • jrv
    The rules are very simple: roll a mistaken attack; watch your opponent shred your forces. JR
  • jrv
    jrv replied to the thread SW and sqd FF/SFF/FPF interaction.
    Chapter E was originally released not quite finished as I recall. The first edition night section was pretty bad, with some fairly...
  • jrv
    I believe all fire other than from Kindling is "accidental." JR
  • jrv
    jrv replied to the thread PF and targets.
    A20.54 "Fire into a Location containing prisoners or unarmed units from outside the Location affects both the Guard and the...