Recent content by jrotc_soldier89

1. J

socom and call of duty

I just read in my gameinformer, that socom 3 is being released into ps2 instead of ps3. which is good because I dont want to pay that much for a game system, no matter how muhc I love the games, maybe I will when the price drops a couple hundred. which is probably around 2 years old, and used by...
  2. J

socom and call of duty

yeah, I have to say after the 3rd mission it starts to seem like your making yourself just play it. But it is fun, and you get a good feeling the way the navy seal works.
  3. J

socom and call of duty

confused about what corporal
  4. J

newbie at battle, join now

Where do you get Gettysburg from? thats the one im mostly interested in.
  5. J

Thanks Ben. I think I will look at those reviews. Because i'am used to fast paced and good graphics games like MoH, or call of duty. But I also play the slow moving but good graphic game socom.
  6. J

socom and call of duty

who's the leader for this thing?
  7. J

socom and call of duty

I got past the 7th level in socom 1 and I beat it in like 17 min, thats slow for me but its also a long level :flag: :salute: :flag:
  8. J

i cant get anything for a long time because I need a password to put anything onto my computer and my dad wont give it to me :mad:
  9. J

socom and call of duty

Ok I got ym sisters boyfirend's ps2, he gave it to me for helping him move. but he didnt leave the internet so its going to be hard to get it back
  10. J

socom and call of duty

Because my PS2 is dead, and my sisters boyfriend who has the socom games and the internet is going to green beret special forces trainging in Florida
  11. J

socom and call of duty

I dont think I can get my name online for socom
  12. J

socom and call of duty

good, good, I didnt know you were in JROTC. :o
  13. J

socom and call of duty

wait nevermind, it isnt suprising by the way I tlak probably, yes anywho...
  14. J

socom and call of duty

Cpt. Bonez i'am in JROTC and im 15 years old. since the "J" in JROTC does stand for Junior. I plan to be in the ROTC when I go to college.
  15. J

socom and call of duty

I'am 15 years old. a bit suprising im guessing right? :shock: