Recent content by JR Brackin

1. JR Brackin

Creeping Barrage Strategy...

First of all I am not very good with creeping barrages - basically I get a little greedy. One of the options is to decide when to lift them. I usually do not do this and then my troops either have to risk going through it or wait and lose time. My best advice is to make a best guess of where...
  2. JR Brackin

Berserk unit returning to normal

A15.431 Should the only Known enemy unit no longer be in his LOS in the interim, the berserk unit still charges toward the hex originally occupied by that unit. If it still sees no Known enemy unit, it ends its move after entering that Location, and the berserk status is removed at the end of...
  3. JR Brackin

SL to ASL BPV conversion

He is in OG so he just need to keep infantry around to have the lower TEM.
  4. JR Brackin

OtO29 and OtO30

The two scenarios are the same action. The original which is the same as appeared in the original HOB version, the second was updated based upon more research into the battle.During PT, we liked the new scenario, however many of the PT liked the original scenario enough to convince Chas to keep...
  5. JR Brackin

What are my Routing options?

It is important to note that AFV's/Wrecks that moved that turn provide cover following the AFPh, this means they can help Routing units.
  6. JR Brackin

Texas ASL & CoW 2020

jim - I will send you contacts by private email for Rick and Sam
  7. JR Brackin

A tale of two seaborne evacuations

However he writes up those mistakes in such a nice way!
  8. JR Brackin

A tale of two seaborne evacuations

This will be interesting to see how they play out.
  9. JR Brackin

Electronic ASL Rulebook now available

that works good for us impatient types who have clicked on something else on the website before the banner changes. Thank you,
  10. JR Brackin

Klas Thanks - I missed that - i usually do not pay attention to the banner on the page.
  11. JR Brackin

Scott - I really appreciate the communication and responses to the many questions. However, would it be possible to put an announcement on the MMP site, maybe with the link to WarGame Vault. i understand that is cannot be downloaded from there, but the communication would be good. I know that...
  12. JR Brackin

Is there such thing as loaded trucks moving in impulses?

Hmmm - sounds like a rules violation. D14 states they must be an AFV. Also in E11.1 a convoy cannot be voluntarily created.
  13. JR Brackin

Is there such thing as loaded trucks moving in impulses?

You can by SSR where you make the change
  14. JR Brackin

Fight fer Seoul: Sparse Woods and Planes

for an aerial attack yes - it is +2 if the unit is in the Sparse woods - from a ground level attack it is +2 per hex. If the unit is behind the woods, normal hindrances do not affect the the sighting TC.
  15. JR Brackin

Fight fer Seoul: Sparse Woods and Planes

look at post 10 - we discussed this issue today