Recent content by JR Brackin

1. JR Brackin

HIP Deployed

Usually the wording has "equivalent" after squad so that it is clear.
  2. JR Brackin

Dice Color in Beyond Valor?

My original - way back in 1989 - had black, blue, red, and green - no white dice. Way back then we had make our own white dice. Actually for a couple of years I used the black die as the white die.
  3. JR Brackin

The LFT (Le Franc Tireur) Thread.

I will forward to X and have this made clearer - yes a 7-6-8 is worth 3 CVP. thank you
  4. JR Brackin

Leader Using a Radio & Concealment Loss

With a Field Phone you also get to have the observer set up HIP and then they can remain so based on the above.
  5. JR Brackin

Destroying an Anti-Tank Ditch

Usually BFP has rules covering A-T ditches in their games, however, I am not aware of a method using standard ASL rules.
  6. JR Brackin

Rat Pocket Charts v3

There will be more tabs - i am not sure exactly how many or if every page - Xavier can answer that one. I beleive I saw where Xavier sated that the TH/TK charts are following the IFT/IIFT charts at the beginning.
  7. JR Brackin

Rat Pocket Charts v3

There are also additional charts and such
  8. JR Brackin

FfS Q+A

From the designer - The CG max should be 9 - that this was missed in proofing. This shows the detail that proofing a module can require - hopefully many of the issues are picked up during playtest and reported so thay can be corrected, however some items will sneak through, Thank you for...
  9. JR Brackin

FfS Q+A

I will forward the question.
  10. JR Brackin

BFPv431 VASL extension

I send a message through the BFP channels to see if they can look into it.
  11. JR Brackin

ROAR seems down as of 17. April 11:50h CET

I was told that there are still some outstanding issues and JR is working on them
  12. JR Brackin

Should be working as of last evening - it appears to be working for me
  13. JR Brackin

Apparently the server moved from NJ to TX - there is a ticket submitted
  14. JR Brackin

Jr has sent in a ticket - hopefully this will be resolved before the Covid 19 issue
  15. JR Brackin

Depending on which Jim you are talking about - and thanks for keeping it to the mule level rather than the normal name - Jack ---