Recent content by JR Brackin

1. JR Brackin

Onslaught to Orsha

Nice to see you still have power after Dorian
  2. JR Brackin

Rate the scenario or CG above you.

9/10 - this is a fun challenging scenario that has lots of actions and possibilities for both sides. It is also a rare Chinese Japanese urban fight with the Chinese as the aggressors. ASL 77 Le Herisson
  3. JR Brackin

OS-17 US starting OOB?

BTW I got to playtest this scenario - 2 X - one as each side. It is a fun scenario although the German must know how to run a good fallback defense.
  4. JR Brackin

OS-17 US starting OOB?

There are two cards for the scenario. On one card is the German OOB and the other the US OOB - the backs of these cards are the same. The US OOB has two groups entering on T2 and one on T3, then there are reinforcements that are purchased that enter on turns 9, 12, 15, and 20.
  5. JR Brackin

KGS snow sangar

HIP for Fortifications exist until the opposing player has LOS to the Fortification.
  6. JR Brackin

22nd Brackin Basement BashThread

Broken Bamboo We decided to play the Rising Sun version of the scenario and I can tell you the Japanese do need that additional squad. As the Japanese I had a screening force near the front of my set up - my goal was to fall back slowing the advance to cause a mad dash by the Ghurka's at game...
  7. JR Brackin

Another Bash has come and gone. I will cover the most important aspect first – the food. Of course, the traditional Hoagie Tray from Primo’s was a success, but this year our chef has gone professional. Vince, or as you know him by – Major Issues – is now working as a chef which means he did not...
  8. JR Brackin

Thank you - I am glad that you are enjoying the scenario.
  9. JR Brackin

In about 2 hours we will have 16 ASLers battling for - well fun. I will invite them to post their AAR on this thread and I will provide a summary sometime tomorrow of what was played and the results. This is a rare year in that we have an even number players - usually we are odd (do with that...
  10. JR Brackin

CPVA: prefer shooting at first-line squads or at second-line squads?

I think that JRV has hit analysis paralysis - the worst part is I am going to witness this game - I expect it will take 10+ hours to complete.
  11. JR Brackin

Only if the humidity does not decrease - however next weekend does appear to be reasonable.
  12. JR Brackin

It is still in Asia and you are going to play on the land.
  13. JR Brackin

WO30 Ma Deuce Delivers

Perry, this IMHO is not a fighting withdraw. The 2 M51s have to be placed behind hexrow W - and the only movement would be to push them - while that is not difficult it does take away the surprise of their HIP if they are used too early. Having a small speedbump is one way, but the Germans...
  14. JR Brackin

Red Factories CPP Poll

I know that this is not a popular one, but I chose the pre-reg hex. And since all of these are situational and the last purchase I presume that there is OBA selected and that OBA has a task the purchaser has in mind for it. If you are the attacker, then you know where you want to attack you can...