Recent content by Jplott94

1. Jplott94

Bitter Ender ASL Tournament April 18, 2024 through Sunday April 21, 2024

Had a wonderful time at the new venue! Many thanks to Ray and Chuck for getting this going again so quickly after we lost our last meeting place!
  2. Jplott94

MMP Roads to Rangoon AP#19 now on Preorder

#28! But I can stop any time I want to...
  3. Jplott94

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

Masters of the Air. Magnificent. On par with Band of Brothers/Pacific.
  4. Jplott94

New VASL Extension - BoardZoomer.vmdx

Installed BoardZoomer last night, and it works fantastically! Sure to be one of the "shiny buttons" in my ASL cockpit! Many thanks to all involved!
  5. Jplott94

Dispatch #57 was transmitted today.

Many thanks! Got mine just fine! Resubscription payment forwarded!
  6. Jplott94

Dispatches from the Bunker early 2024 Update

Love having Christmas twice a year! Many thanks for the continuing efforts by all the boys in the bunker supporting ASL!
  7. Jplott94

Son Injured during Airborne Training

Prayers for comfort and complete healing.
  8. Jplott94

Doomed Battalions (4th Ed) Preorder from MMP

Finally! Been waiting for this one! Preorder #41!
  9. Jplott94

Central florida

Just got back from Winter Haven. Will be back there towards the end of the year for a couple of months. I'll hit you and Gary up again...played him last month in Riverview (south of Brandon) FTF
  10. Jplott94

DONATIONS

Given the number of Patreon donations I make each month to various ASL TPP content creators, it makes sense TO ME (my emphasis) that an option to make a periodic donation to the ultimate ASL content creators. I support Honza's idea as stated in the original post. That said, I sure the thread...
  11. Jplott94

How to play faster ASL

Truly enjoying the input on this topic so far. Of course, I'm so darn slow because I don't know the rules in detail enough to execute a plan without my opponent pointing out "Well, no...you really can't do that..." every other move I make. BUT, I keep trying!
  12. Jplott94

2024 eASL OPEN Starts March 11, 2024

Not this year...but maybe next!
  13. Jplott94

Oddball...

After growing up watching him in Animal House, MASH, and Kelley's Heroes, I thought he was pretty much a comedic actor. Over the decades since, I've come to appreciate his range. Impressive guy.
  14. Jplott94

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Played ASL 195 Rocket's Red Glare with my mentor and friend Gary B who schooled me on how to set up an effective defense. I was the attacking Americans with a dozen 747s and a Jackson against Gary's SS with half as many squads but some interesting supporting heavy metal. His Wirbelwind...
  15. Jplott94

MMP 2024 ASL Production Forecast released:

Be careful what you wish for... IMHO the number one activity for many of the ASL gamers on such a graphic would most likely be "complaining about rules/interpretations of rules/the MMP production schedule/delivery times for said games/and why wasn't my scenario picked up for publication". But...