Recent content by Josh

1. Josh

SASL missions and campaign games

With everything out of print, links all broken, what’s left to find new missions and campaign games?
  2. Josh

Rules about infantry vs AFV

Hey guys, need help understanding this situation. It is about cc vs AFV, cc reaction fire and street fighting. A German AFV drives on a road between 2 stone buildings. In one stone building there are two 6-6-6 and one 9-2 leader. The AFV expands 1 MP to get there and will end its MPh in...
  3. Josh

VASL Opponents Wanted.

Just getting back into ASL (Making me a beginner-intermediate level) and looking for a PBEM game 3+ logs a week. Open to almost any scenarios.
  4. Josh

Tae Guk Gi - The Brotherhood of War

Blockbuster should have it then...
  5. Josh

Thanks. Sounds interesting...
  6. Josh

Bad links for the images... I wonder if it will make it here in theatres...
  7. Josh

Basic Tactics Links

Great articles, as a newbie, I have learned a few more things. More similar articles would greatly enhance the tactical side of my game
  8. Josh

AT guns and how it works form a newbie

So anyway, because of the +6 for CA change, a possible +2 for concealment and +2 for TEM, more than the TH#8 I needed. I went with area fire althoug still 8 for no effect. Now, I can still fire ITT next time instead of area fire, right? It didn't matter, I rolled an 11 for a broken AT, all of...
  9. Josh

Thanks to all for the help, wow, a lot to it but hard to get a hit by the sounds of it. So I get the acquisition like a mortar if I use area fire? hard to decide, both will probably leave me with no hit anyway...
  10. Josh

I am doing S14, silence that gun. I am a newbie first time with AT 75. How does it work? :nuts: I know I can't fire WP with Germans so that leaves me with regular smokes, heat against infantry in buildings or behind walls... Is that it? Is there a regular shell I can fire? :(...
  11. Josh

SASL in VASL...

Great, I will check it out, this might be what I was looking for...
  12. Josh

SASL in VASL...

Thanks, I realized that after my post. For SASL, I need the game for the scenarios, what I had meant was to play by myself on the down times of waiting for PBEM ro something. I guess there is no way of getting around just playing both sides at once. I do wish there was a computer program that...
  13. Josh

Getting started in ASL

Thanks, I will check it out in the morning...
  14. Josh

Getting started in ASL

What's the ASLAP program and how can I get it?
  15. Josh

Poll: what will happen first?

I vote for 5!! The other ones seem like they might take a while and the US constitution I don't know much about so I would say that one... I am waiting for BV and ASLRB to get started with the game so I do sincerely hope they come through efirst....