Recent content by Jon@lbc

1. J

Anybody still playing United offensive?

I'm addicted, and my computer doesn't live up to the standards for call of duty 2. So I keep playing UO, which still has a thriving community of players and modders. Getting to the point Does anyone else still play it?
  2. J

Call of Duty 2

Well...if they um...ran into the dam, they might die and go to hell, see. I meant to say that.
  3. J

Call of Duty 2

Respawning enemies, regenerating health packs...ech. Dam you , graymatter, for ruining my favorite series Damn you all to hell!!!
  4. J

Call of Duty 2

School started and I have had way less time on my hands. I do the occasional xanga update, but I have had way less time on my hands.
  5. J

Call of Duty 2

Regenerating health system, lack of domination, Base assault, and behind enemy lines game types? You're killing me here! You really killing me. These all seem like stupid design decisions to me. This sounds like 3 steps back in search of progress.
  6. J

socom and call of duty

Why is that?
  7. J

Could use some help with COD united offensive

yeah, I figured that out now. I thought you were supposed to target the mg 42s.
  8. J

Could use some help with COD united offensive

I am playing the kharkov mission on the russian campaing and got to the part where I am supposed to call in an artillery strike or something like that. To take out 3 enemy anti-tank nests. How do I do it?
  9. J

socom and call of duty

sure......
  10. J

COD 3 leak

Idunno :( It might be thne again it might not, Not really enogh facts to base an opinion on.
  11. J

socom and call of duty

JROTC, how old are you?
  12. J

socom and call of duty

The entire SOCOM series has been a ps2 exclusive...
  13. J

socom and call of duty

I had finest hour but I just traded it in for uo
  14. J

COD 3 leak

yeah, some of em.
  15. J

socom and call of duty

Yeah, they're are cool. I'm not sure what you mean by the best people ever though :confused: but they are a cool group of men.