Recent content by Johnne

1. Johnne

Seeking Boot Hill game or Gamma World / Boot Hill crossover

Howdy, I took a break from role-playing for quite a few years and picked it up again during the pandemic. I would like to play Boot Hill (or something similar) but can't seem to find a game. Also there doesn't seem to be a "Boot Hill" tab on Roll 20. I would also like to play a Gamma World /...
  2. Johnne

Many thanks for new version- Highlight red circle on map now works!

Many thanks for the fix, IT design people!
  3. Johnne

How do I load Crucible of Steel extensions? -I am missing tanks for Steamroller

Many thanks- good so far! Great weekend!
  4. Johnne

How do I load Crucible of Steel extensions? -I am missing tanks for Steamroller

Hi everyone, Congrats to relevant parties for new VASL version- I can now use Highlight Red Circle on Map! I am trying to play Steamroller. I can't seem to find 2 German tanks, or the Churchhill. Opponent has them. Trying to figure out how to get them. BFP Opponent says load VMDX extension...
  5. Johnne

Crucible of Steel - VASL Opponent

Hi Neil, Great! I sent an Instant Message ~John
  6. Johnne

Looking for Live VASL Game

Kinda like to play something with Joseph Stalins in it (the AFV, that is)
  7. Johnne

The U Scenarios

Alright!!! Are we on?
  8. Johnne

PTO - Blood and Jungle

I am definitely interested in learning some more PTO. I was playing my friend, and he had to step back due to family matters. I'm pretty sure we were playing Buckeye Blitzkrieg.
  9. Johnne

Crucible of Steel - VASL Opponent

I definitely want to do some of them!
  10. Johnne

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak project. Apply within if interested

I might do some of them. It's been a few weeks. Sounds fun!
  11. Johnne

Looking for Live VASL Game

I might be up for one or 2
  12. Johnne

The U Scenarios

I would prolly be willing to try one of them. Been a few weeks so I might've forgot some rules.
  13. Johnne

Live VASL Weekdays

I am in. I am on East Coast US. Been a few weeks. Suggestions for scenarios?
  14. Johnne

Problem with red circle on map / auto convert to 6.6.1?

Howdy Doug, I hope the following summarizes. I cannot physically scroll down far enough to click "accept" changes to the preference, ie, highlight shows red circle on map Is the following helpful? Thank you, ~John Jan 22, 2021 Hi all, I have a difficulty with the red circle on map function...