Recent content by johnl

1. johnl

Dinant German Counters

Thanks Big Al & HKW. I didn't see the side tabs (or whatever those are called). Playing the DN3 big scenario now.
  2. johnl

Dinant German Counters

Hi I found the Dinant info counters (ferries, tunnels, etc) but can't find Rommel and the AEs with the Demo charge symbols. I thought these would be included in 6.5.1. Do I need an extension, or maybe new glasses?
  3. johnl

VBM Overlay Problem

When I add the VBM draggable overlay to my QC configuration it shows up as a Wrecked Bulldozer. This may have been going on for some time as I haven't had need for the overlay for awhile.
  4. johnl

Captured Tanks

Found them. They're in Recon by Fire 4. I see that's where the counters came from too.
  5. johnl

Statistics Question

Ditto bendizoid. BTW the Germans won. J78 Fast Heinz
  6. johnl

Statistics Question

Excellent advice, Action jack. Much gracias
  7. johnl

Captured Tanks

Thanks for looking, guys. I must have misplaced the vehicle notes. All I have is the ITR HBR. Treating them as refurbished rather than captured seems the way to go.
  8. johnl

Statistics Question

Many thanks for all of the advice. I almost always go by gut feel as I'm not so good at doing math in my head. However, in this case, I am moving, not shooting. Here's the situation: I'm the German and want to assault move around the rowhouse wall to W4. If I go left it's an 8-1. If I go right...
  9. johnl

Statistics Question

My math sucks. I can grok the odds (probability?) of rolling a certain number on one die, greater (less) than or equal to a certain number on two dice an even these conditions for consecutive rolls. (You multiply them, right?) Now I am faced with a decision of whether to take two consecutive...
  10. johnl

Captured Tanks

Aha. Always check the vehicle notes. Now, what module did the notes for the captured KV-8 flame tank come in? The scenario I'm playing is ITR3 and I don't have all of the BFP modules.
  11. johnl

Captured Tanks

First time playing with BFP captured vehicles. In this case a KV-8 flame tank in use by the Germans. I'm assuming that all onboard armament suffers captured use penalties. True?
  12. johnl

Dispatches #48 Update & Labor Day Sale

House then ASL. Otherwise you have to play outside and the counters get wet.
  13. johnl

VASL Map Database

This is very useful for me. I like to check out scenarios on my android phone and including the images is very handy.
  14. johnl

Red Factories CPP Poll

If they're my 147 MTRs I will get 1 CH per turn and roll 10-12 on the result. If they're my opponents 147 MTRs he will get 74 CHs per turn and roll 2-4 on the results.
  15. johnl

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Ahh... Picture Mark Pitcavage in his tub'o'counters wearing his ASL man-pasties and thong. Sweet dreams.