Recent content by JoeBob

1. J

Master of the Snow Tournament

boy i had to use a calculator and everything! :surprise: here they are again, opponent's score first: Taktik: 1432 vs 994 Bertram: 1019 vs 2460 Stndrtnfhr: 2129 vs 597 basically i got my butt kicked in this tourney... cheers to my opponents however, all "gentlemen" i'm sure...
  2. J

just the opposite. "I" was totally defeated against Stndrtnfhr, etc. thought you wanted point totals on this one, but i will give u the score percentages as follows: vs Stndrtnfhr = 9% vs Bertram = 80% vs Taktik = 44% hope that helps...
  3. J

ok believe it or not all my games are complete. :clap: final scores: Stndrtnfhr: total defeat, 597 points Bertram: major victory, 2,460 points Taktik: minor defeat, 994 points Mr Numberz, perhaps you could tally these up on the tourney page? i seem to be unable to locate the...
  4. J

my battle with Stndrtnfhr is over. my assault was crushed trying to advance over mostly open terrain against his collection of flags that were in wooded terrain, and totally dug in. i had the misfortune of losing my tank exchanges as well, and suffered severe infantry losses trying to meet the...
  5. J

i don't know what u guys are complaining about, here in northern california, the thermometer dropped to almost 35 degrees F, with light rain and wind gusts of almost 25 mph! :hissyfit: for californians that's some pretty skeery weather! :umbrella: heh heh... :icon_bs:
  6. J

anybody heard from Stndrtnfhr? we need to get battle #2 going, looks like i'm the attacker on that one... both games with Bertram and Taktik are off to a good start, our setup moves are complete, and now are "devious" plans will unfold. That's propaganda for i'm not sure what the heck i am...
  7. J

ya turns out comcast sent me an email over the weekend, but it went to my junkmail folder. anyway apparently while i was off with a buddy gambling, drinking, and ogling women in Reno for a guys weekend, my wife opens some junkmail and wammo... that's what i get for having fun heh :drink...
  8. J

just tried to respond to your e-mail, Taktik, but i am having e-mail issues, so go ahead and just send me the file (i can at least receive messages at this point), and we can get started.
  9. J

heh, heh, Russian infantry defending? German bodies will be stacking up so high, you'll end up using them like sandbags! (at least until my green troops panic and run, and get shot in the back...) :cry: my e-mail address is spkilmer@comcast.net, going to have to see why it is no longer...
  10. J

hey guys, just got in from out of town. i've only got time to unpack and hit the sack... So, to make things simple, how about my opponents simply choose whether you want to play CMAK or CMBB, choose sides, and send the first file. i'll take it from there and should be able to get my first...
  11. J

I'm in! As much as i admired Palantir's tourney efforts and his amazing scenarios, i was disappointed at how slowly the COG tournament progressed (and now appears to be dead in the water). the battle sizes look perfectly do-able, so i can be ready to rock n roll by early next week (out of...
  12. J

I am interested, but wanted to clarify. Are all 3 battles to be completed by 4/1/08? depending on the size of the battles, that could be quite an undertaking... :surprise:
  13. J

Inter Club Tournament

oh ya, over here, over here!!!
  14. J

Rd4 "Cost of Glory" CMAK Tourney

btw, do we have to go to the tourney page and enter our individual scores? for some reason after reporting a game it does not seem to "link" to the page and update scores and final victory levels.... :hmmm:
  15. J

Rd4 "Cost of Glory" CMAK Tourney

well my game with Magoo ground to a draw last week. i took some major losses, but also got a lot of credit for getting the "need to exit" troops off the map, so it kinda balanced out. I thought Magoo was going to report the game, but it looks like i'll need to make it "official". fun...