Recent content by Joe Moro

1. Joe Moro

Escaped POW - can it created a leader?

Prisoner squad in melee with broken HS guard. Of course it kills the guards by rolling snakes. It escapes but does it created a leader? Could not find a rule saying it could not, so we played as it could. So it ended up with 7-0 escaped leader. Did we play this right? Cheers
  2. Joe Moro

Pin Squad

Thank you Robin
  3. Joe Moro

Pin Squad

I am having a senior's moment... a pinned HS is allowed to assemble a DM HMG right? If not, what rule do I cite? Cheers
  4. Joe Moro

Kokoda Trip

Just about finished "The Battle of Kokada Plateau" by David W. Cameron. It deals with the early battles on the Kokoda Track soon after the Japanese landings. The book has a lot of details, lots of first-person accounts and the early clashes for Kokoda village are described in details, sometime...
  5. Joe Moro

Anzacon 2023 - Sat 29th April to Sunday 30th April - Melbourne (AUS) Final Call

Hi All as per Andy's email (our TD): The pieces for ANZACON are listed below. I am pretty sure these scenarios have not been used in previous tournaments. There will be four rounds. ANZACON 2023 DAY ONE Boards – Kharkov HASL map (Andy to supply); 32, 50 Overlays - none Russian (plus NKVD)...
  6. Joe Moro

Anzacon 2023 - Sat 29th April to Sunday 30th April - Melbourne (AUS) Final Call

ANZACon 2023 is a go!! Date: Sat 29th April and Sunday 30th April 2023 Venue: Scout Hall 73-77 Leamington St, Reservoir VIC 3073 (35 min drive from CBD) - Train Station (Reservoir) 10 min walk Cost: $40 for both days. TD: Andrew Rogers (Hatten in Flames creator) - We have about 12 players -...
  7. Joe Moro

ANZACon 2023 - Melbourne (AUS) 29th-30th April 2023 - Early Call

ANZACon 2023 is a go!! Finalised Venue (sorry it took so long!) Date: Sat 29th April and Sunday 30th April 2023 Venue: Scout Hall 73-77 Leamington St, Reservoir VIC 3073 (35 min drive from CBD) - Train Station (Reservoir) 10 min walk Cost: $40 for both days. TD: Andrew Rogers (Hatten in...
  8. Joe Moro

Aussie ASL tournament AAR - CANCON 2023

Due to work/health commitments was not able to participate this year, but the best tournament downunder!
  9. Joe Moro

ANZACon 2023 - Melbourne (AUS) 29th-30th April 2023 - Early Call

Hi guys We are planning hold this year's ANZACon on the 29th-30th April. Venue to be confirmed, but most likely same as last year's Andrew Rogers will be TD, Please mark your calendar and if you are interested in participating send me a pm Cheers
  10. Joe Moro

EN FORCE - FT193 - Scout Car Question

Thanks guys Brian saw the error of his way...we are on turn 3 of this scenario and neither the HMG or MMG has fired a shot as yet. Thank you to all for taking the tine to answer my query, and btw HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
  11. Joe Moro

Hi Scott..first of all I hope you are having a great festive season and thank you for taking time in answering my query. My opponent (hi Brian) is not convinced. His reasons are based on the notion that the fp should not increase from the original mounted values. Maybe the notes need to be...
  12. Joe Moro

Hi all Playing as the Russian in this one and i have the Leand-Lease M3A1 Scout Car We have abandoned the vehicle and crew/passengers removed the. 50Cal HMG and the MMG. So far so good My opponent (Hi Brian) thinks the FP of the removed HMG is 4FP and the MMG 2 FP. I disagree - as think the...
  13. Joe Moro

Minefields Attacks - Cowering

Thanks guys, but what about A7.9. Minefields attacks are not listed as cowering exceptions. is this list "definitive" or just an example of what attacks are not susceptible to cowering. What do you guys think?