Recent content by Joe Moro

1. Joe Moro

VIRTUAL ANZACon 2020 - 25th and 26th April

Hi All, here are results for VASL Anzacon 2020 1st Alan Smee 2nd David Wallace 3rd Jamie Westlake 4th Steve Bond David Wilson 5th Tim Reade 6th Eric Topp 7th Peter Manger Murray McCloskey 8th Simon Shields 9th Darryl Lundy 10th Jonathan...
  2. Joe Moro

VASL-6.5.0 is released

Running Virtual Anzacon next week and of course some participants have already downloaded 6.5 If i have 6.4.4 and my opponent the new 6.5..are there going to be compatability issues? - I understand the casualty bin only work if both players have the new version, but are there any other...
  3. Joe Moro

Less than two weeks to go guys We have about 14 people who are certain, plus 4-5 maybes If you are interested to joins us, please PM asap Cheers
  4. Joe Moro

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

Hi Pacman..fixed by deleting the whole scenario file and redo the whole thing..that helped.. Thank you
  5. Joe Moro

Guys was doing my setups..all good and then on my 4th, i got the following error message whe updating the vsav file: Can't update the VASL scenario. Unexpected return code from the VASSAL shim: 4294967295 what is happening? Please help
  6. Joe Moro

Hi mate That would be great...working on them now...did the first one..and sent to a friend to check if he could open it and no probs..but if you could send me an example of yours i can maybe refine my settings..i will pm you now,, Cheers
  7. Joe Moro

Hi Hi Pacman..i was able to scan, OCR and paste..Thanks you I am want to use your program to do all the boards setup for our Virtual ANZACon Tournment. This may have been asked before, and if so i am sorry..do players have to have program to be able to use my setups? - I think not, but can you...
  8. Joe Moro

Hi Bruce, i have decided to make ZOOM optional, as you are not the only one who has concerns about its use. Will try I hope you are still interested in joining us Cheers
  9. Joe Moro

Last Call guys!! ANZACon 2020 - The VASL edition IF you interested in participating in our annual tournment now moved to VASL drop me line Here is a tentative programme: Requirements: VASL 6.4.4, Skype account with audio and mic and VASSAL 3.2.17. Also please download Zoom free software for...
  10. Joe Moro

Hi Pacman First of all thank you for the program...its fantastic and really helps with having all that info on hand while playing VASL. Kudos to you mate!! one question...and please this is from someone who has no idea about computers and programming in general.. I have many of my scenarios...
  11. Joe Moro

A VASL Option for Tournaments while dealing with a pandemic

Hi Carl Thank you for writeup. Very helpful and much needed. I am in the process of organizing ANZACon 2020 as a VASL tournament, At first was skeptical on how it will work, but now, having done some preparatory, and with yours and other's feedback, i feel confident that it may actually be...
  12. Joe Moro

How would one run a VASL comp

Hi Carl Thank you for the advice Our will be over two days , the Sat and Sunday. Four scenarion in total. Two each day Probably starting at 9am till 2pm and the second one from 3pm until late I think you guys are done... did you have any problems? or any further suggestions? Thank you...
  13. Joe Moro

Hi Bruce...what about Skype or even Zoom? Can skype manage a group chat of around 16? Just wondering what is the best option BTW - would be interested in the VASL comp? Cheers
  14. Joe Moro

This is what i have come up with: Please read and discuss.. #1 Players will need to register at least 24 hours before commencement and they will supply their email address, plus Skype/discord handle to TD- Need to make sure everybody has the right VASSAL/VASL combo #2 TD will have a specific...
  15. Joe Moro

ANZACon 2020 - 25th and 26th April 2020 - Melbourne (Australia)

Update! Investigating the possibility of running as a VASL Comp......