Recent content by Jobbo_Fett

1. Jobbo_Fett

Hey there, someone pointed you to me that you were the one who built a lot of CH maps for VASL...

Hey there, someone pointed you to me that you were the one who built a lot of CH maps for VASL. I was wondering if you still did that, or perhaps could tell me how I could attempt to do the same. I've come across quite a few maps and counters that I'd like to implement, if possible.
  2. Jobbo_Fett

Red Factories Homebrew - I survived Stalingrad and all I got was this lousy LP

October 19th, 1942 Day 3, Part 3 The story so far: The Germans continue their push to capture Hall 4, and score a great success immediately when Petachiok, the Soviet 9-2 leader, breaks from a well placed shot by the StuG IIIB. While he isn't dead, the loss of a great leader, as well as a...
  3. Jobbo_Fett

October 19th, 1942 Day 3, Part 2 The story so far: As a new series of turns begins, a German squad self-rallies with a heat of battle, and even have a leader rise up through the ranks, receiving a battlefield commission. A couple of other German units rally, and a MMG turns out to have...
  4. Jobbo_Fett

Newb Review of Croix de Guerre

Give the man a break, he reviews Critical Hit products for a living.
  5. Jobbo_Fett

Got hit with a $40 COD by my mail provider, I guess the shipping I paid MMP wasn't enough.
  6. Jobbo_Fett

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Free_Corps Big oof!
  7. Jobbo_Fett

But that would shoot up the price and everyone would think they are British SS!
  8. Jobbo_Fett

Update on Desperation Morale Update

You're right. I vote that Pittman send me a PDF of every CH scenario and I will do a deep dive on each one; how fun they appear to be, how historically accurate they are, and how fast I can play it solo using VASL. Edit: I also promise that each AAR of my gameplay will be 75 words minimum...
  9. Jobbo_Fett

All commonwealths get the British outline. Aussies get green inner. Kiwis get blue. Indians get a yellow(?). Canadians get red
  10. Jobbo_Fett

Italians, Pro-Fascist Italians, Allied Italians British, Australians, New Zealanders, Indians, Canadians Australians get a kangaroo icon, NZ's get the kiwi, Indians get the elephant, Canadians get a maple leaf
  11. Jobbo_Fett

...There's three types of French counters, so three shades of blue.
  12. Jobbo_Fett

->CH scenarios aren't playtested! That doesn't matter because they are fun! ->If they are fun why doesn't anyone record any playings? Because people having fun don't care about recording their games! ->Then how can you prove anyone actually plays, let alone tests, CH scenarios? I guess...
  13. Jobbo_Fett

You mean the guys east of X-column? Those are all making their way west, but it takes time :)
  14. Jobbo_Fett

Advancing Fire pre-orders

Can't wait to see what all the hub-bub is about, and get more ideas for cooky campaigns.
  15. Jobbo_Fett

CH = Cowering, Horrible