Recent content by Joao Lima

1. J

Looking for Playtesters

Thanks. Could you perhaps send the scenario over?
  2. J

Looking for Playtesters

What changes / adjustments have you done to suit that scale?
  3. J

Whats the Best way to Discourage Stacking?

As fas as I remember (been away from TOAW for a long time), you can always stack max 9 units (plus max 3 air units) per hex irrespective from TOE/scale/terrain/etc...
  4. J

Getting close on my scenario.

Anyone know what happened to this project?
  5. J

Getting close on my scenario.

You deserve a medal for this statement. :laugh:
  6. J

Supplies and reinforcements

Yeah, and thanks for that. This is a sort of beaten horse subject though, I just brought it back hoping to see if anything really novel was being done by somebody. It seems the limits may have been reached on this one...
  7. J

It's a nice idea for 10 units, how can you do it however , if you have let's say 50 formations? (not many mind you...)
  8. J

It's an interesting idea. But unfortunatelly does not deal with something as simple as a player being able to select priorities for the replacements of his units. How can you allo a player to do, ok for the next couple of turns , I'll direct all my replacements to those units that are...
  9. J

Thanks. I knew all that and have already used it in my scenarios, unfortunatelly what I do not see is a way to give the player full control on how he wants to deal with his replacements...
  10. J

Thanks. Just noticed I made a major mistake, when I said reinforcements, I was actually meaning REPLACEMENTS... :o Can anyone help on this subject?
  11. J

Can anyone advise on scenarios that make some clever use or innoation on the supply engine and the reinforcements? I'm looking for any variations, enhancements, etc. to their trivial use.
  12. J

Design Guidance Needed

I must confess I've tried it, and I've seen other people try it, and it never worked well, all sort of strange results happened when you went to that scale threshold, my 2 cents (euro also) would be to go against it. Specially if you're doing any complex , laborious scenario, the end result is...
  13. J

What if, Europe 1943

Port you mean. Not much more than Lisbon that would be of any use back then.
  14. J

What if, Europe 1943

I still find interesting that idea, the Pyrenees shouldn't exactly be invader friendly, maybe they could pull an 'Hannibal' style manoeuvre... :laugh: I seriously think that once invaded the Portuguese gov would line up with the invader, as long as it didn't affect their colonies they would...
  15. J

What if, Europe 1943

Precisely.