Recent content by Jim H. Moreno

1. Jim H. Moreno

Combat Mission Campaigns

"Combat Mission Campaigns is an operational wargame where you command forces up to a Division in size during the bloody nightmare of WWII’s Eastern Front from 1941-45. By working in tandem with the award winning Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin game engine, Combat Mission Campaigns allow...
  2. Jim H. Moreno

Call of Duty: Big Red One

Big Red One: Talking with Military Advisors How authentic is the game? Two military advisors respond.
  3. Jim H. Moreno

CoD2 Preview

Screenshots Looking nice!
  4. Jim H. Moreno

Call of Duty 2

ACTIVISION'S INFINITY WARD IN DEVELOPMENT ON CALL OF DUTY 2 Santa Monica, CA - April 7, 2005 - Attention soldiers! Activision, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) and acclaimed developer Infinity Ward are back in action with Call of Duty 2(tm), an all new epic title which delivers an unparalleled portrayal...
  5. Jim H. Moreno

Stairway to rock heaven - Led Zeppelin tune tops rock song poll

I recall it topping this list for at least the last 15 years or so, it seems...
  6. Jim H. Moreno

CoD: FH

Character Biographies
  7. Jim H. Moreno

Star Wars: KotoR

Well, I've just found the third Star Map, underwater on Manaan. Going well so far. I do wish they would have used the Aurora Toolset to make this, like Neverwinter Nights. I'd love to be creating Star Wars modules. And, I just picked up Deus Ex: Invisible War from my bargain bin. I did...
  8. Jim H. Moreno

Battleship Chess

Press Release Ape Zone Looks like a groovy game to me!
  9. Jim H. Moreno

Superpower 2

SP2 Interview @ Gaming Nexus
  10. Jim H. Moreno

Superpower 2

OK, I have this one in my grubby little hands. Has anyone else bought it? I do think I'll need help with this one, if someone cares to share play experiences and multiplayer with me, that is, once I wrap some brain cells around it...
  11. Jim H. Moreno

PC Game Review: Blitzkrieg: Burning Horizons

Richard Bledsoe pens his thoughts on this CDV expansion to Blitzkrieg. Blitzkrieg: Burning Horizons
  12. Jim H. Moreno

Games for Review!

Wargames for Review! HEAT has these wargames that are in need of a good home, in exchange for an official review. EDIT: All the games have been assigned, but I'll post here when a new one arrives! Post here and/or contact HEAT about getting one, and contact me for help and guidance with...
  13. Jim H. Moreno

JFK Reloaded

Here's an exclusive interview at CVG. JFK Reloaded Exclusive Interview
  14. Jim H. Moreno

Silent Hunter 3

There's a new Q&A interview on their site; click the link in my first post!
  15. Jim H. Moreno

Wartime Command. Battle for Europe

My first impressions are this one looks to be headed in a right direction, so far. Other than the WHQ piece, there hasn't been a lot of publicity. I'm tracking it for the site, and I'll get a (p)review up when possible.