Recent content by Jim Bennett

1. Jim Bennett

Favorite SASL Campaigns?

Do you have a working link to the Band of Brothers scenarios per chance... I can NOT make http://www.mielants.com/Simulation/ASL.html work for some reason...Please respond to jim.bennett@shaw.ca .... thanks
  2. Jim Bennett

AAR - Prelude: Chabrehez - DN1

huge help...it all now makes sense!!! Have the recently "published" version of Dinant map and game rules in Crois de Guere on order!!!! you were huge help though in the mid-term..so thanks Klas..you deserve a promotion for your counter!
  3. Jim Bennett

my maps don't have those id numbers...so for 5a...what hex is in upper right hand corner of your drawing for 5a...and same for lower left corner of 7a as you have it in drawing??? please..this would be huge help..
  4. Jim Bennett

d DO you have notes from playtest time? I see in Prelude: Chabrehez from Dolan "Belgian sets up first" anywhere on Bd 5 A" and Victory conditions are from German to exit 5 trucks at 7A l1..Problem then and still now until new Crois de Guer arrives... is he didn't seem to label his boards...and...
  5. Jim Bennett

looks like it has been awhile since I was last on here...anyhow I have a big SASL question if...

looks like it has been awhile since I was last on here...anyhow I have a big SASL question if you could help.....it is about whether a suspect counter gets activated by a unit landing by parachute? So un-cloaked in air prior to landing...but maybe "not known" either... Also does a para drop...
  6. Jim Bennett

Cool SASL resources

So I am searching for some of the Mielants and Rubben GSASL campaign notes and summaries....any leads...it's time to replay one of those GSASL missions...I can be reached at jim.bennett@shaw.ca
  7. Jim Bennett

Playing Red Barricades and GSASL-Operation Hercules (Attack on Island of Malta)

Playing Red Barricades and GSASL-Operation Hercules (Attack on Island of Malta)
  8. Jim Bennett

Hans Mielants SASL site.

Dear General Zucker (ret.) SIR! Just drop the www and it works fine.....btw...MISSION 5 is most unique in OPERATION HERCULES....We have invited five individual COY commanders to participate via VASL in a common attack on the SASL ENEMY British and Maltese forces on Island of Malta. Send me an...
  9. Jim Bennett

Hans Mielants SASL site.

Attn: General (ret.) Zucker: I was a participant under your guidance many campaigns ago and now have honor of serving as Quartermeister extradonaire of OPERATION HERCULES and the GSASL campaign against Island of Malta circa 1942 under design of Kevin Conley of North Carolina, USA. I believe if...
  10. Jim Bennett

Hans Mielants SASL site.

This horse is long out of the barn....etc etc... but for over a year a group of us are embarked upon a fictional attack on ISLAND OF MALTA circa 1942 in a campaign known as OPERATION HERCULES designed by Kevin Conley of North Carolina, USA... We have completed Mission 4 and will embark upon...
  11. Jim Bennett

Cool SASL resources

Re: Useful SASL resources Further to www.gsasl2015recruits.wordpress.com (link verified by moderator July 24, 2020) It has had a recent update .... Campaign about to start MISSION 3 on Island of Malta as of weekend of October 11, Looking for some replacement troops on Italian side...and maybe...
  12. Jim Bennett

Cool SASL resources

Re: Useful SASL resources MESSAGE to the notorius and great 'General' Zucker of GSASL fame. It's been many moons and hills lost and taken since I was part of one of your campaigns. Forget which one....I know I did a couple of 'Ranger' scenarios....and German 35th Infantry I think. Kevin Conley...