Recent content by Jim Bach

1. J

Patrick Ireland

Pat and I were in the process in 2017 when I had to step away. As I being to re-involve myself again I only hope to find as good a teacher to help show me this game I have longed to learn.
  2. J

I am good weekdays between 3 and 5:30 and then after 7. (my 2 boys both under age 2 take a bit...

I am good weekdays between 3 and 5:30 and then after 7. (my 2 boys both under age 2 take a bit of time HAHA). I can also make plans for saturdays for a few hours depending. Let me know. I really hope to work something out as I am excited to get playing.
  3. J

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes I would be very interested in learning and playing. I have...

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes I would be very interested in learning and playing. I have not played any of the ASL items. Let me know a good schedule and we can see when we might have time to skype our first game or just an intro so we can get started and I can get my feet wet.
  4. J

ASL Noob looking for teacher / opponent any method (ftf,vasl,pbem)

Hi All, My name is Jim and I have a decent collection of ASL games. I have no experience with ASL and I would like to connect with someone to help teach me the rules and challenge me as an opponent. I am currently reading, re-reading, and re-re-reading the rules attempting to learn on my own...
  5. J

Hi I am in Harrisburg, PA and am new to ASL looking to find a teacher / opponent. Look forward...

Hi I am in Harrisburg, PA and am new to ASL looking to find a teacher / opponent. Look forward to hearing from you if you are interested. Also if you have knowledge of VASL and PbEM.
  6. J

New members introduce yourself here

Hello all, I have been collecting and reading about ASL for 10 years now and looking to start playing just haven't been able to find a teacher / opponent with time and patience for me to really get into it. This may finally be the time. I am in Harrisburg, PA so feel free to message me...
  7. J

Getting back to my Teenage years

Getting back to my Teenage years
  8. J

New to ASL in harrisburg, PA. Looking for a teacher / opponent if you have the time and patience...

New to ASL in harrisburg, PA. Looking for a teacher / opponent if you have the time and patience for a noob.