Recent content by JG53_Jaguar

1. J

What boardgames have you played recently?

Hi Derf, So far I only had time to play one patrol mission but I will be definitely going back. I want to finish all the patrols and the progress from smaller operations until the full campaign. I like the game, actually I believe it's more of a simulation than a game. Yeah the first patrol I...
  2. J

PS3: I just finished Uncharted 3, I loved it!!! Will play it soon again... PS3: Dark Souls, tough as nails RPG (Brutal Difficulty) PC: Panzer Corps from Matrix Games (modern Panzer General) Board Game: Steel Wolves: The German Submarine Campaign Against Allied Shipping - Vol 1, so far only...
  3. J

Combat Commander ATS Red Star Rising Ardennes '44
  4. J

AFV combat in ASL

You know, I have been thinking about the ASL rules regarding AFV. It would be cool if we could have a bit more variety when an AFV gets hit. Example track hit, vehicle can't move but MA and support mgs are still working fine. Hull penetration but no serious damage...AFV still works. Turret Hit...
  5. J

Using H Chapter to create scenarios

The recently published Scenario design Guide done by Mark Pitcavage that I just finished reading, got me interested to do some scenario design on my own. I'm currently reading the Chapter H DYO in ASL rulebook, just wondering was there ever article published about Chapter H ? I would like to...