Recent content by JeremyScott

1. J

New Player

AGGGGGG Im surrounded by a sea of Cannuckians :D Just kidding, thanks for the help
  2. J

January 2005 Dispatches/Top 10 War Movies

Paths of Glory is more in the lines of a court room drama based around a war movie. I think its one of Kirk Douglas's best roles along with War Wagon. How can you compare the two as far as special effects goes. One was made in 55 and the other in 97. But as for drama, I think POG is the better...
  3. J

New Player

Patches I have the War In Europe pack. What is the latest patch and where might I find it?? Also I have Rising Sun, but I dont know if its the gold edition. Jeremy
  4. J

A New Offer

If anyone has any of the battlefield series, be it 1942 or vietnam, Id be willing to make an very generous offer. I have Full SPectrum Warrior that I can give away
  5. J

New Clan Forming

Im working on a computer problem, but should be back up and running tonight. Then I shall have to redownload everything and I should be good to go by Friday.
  6. J

New Player

After being away from the set for a number of years, I can finally say I am back. I am trying to figure out why I got rid of the game in the first place. This series is one of the best sets for batallion level gaming around. Now that I have shamelessly plugged the game, let me ask y'all if...
  7. J

Games for Review!

Jim I will have a go at Battles In Normandy. I just recieved Pacific Fighters and am almost ready to type my report. Can you PM me on the proper ways on how to do that sir. Also, I would like to in the future start doing this. Your Friend Jeremy
  8. J

To Purchase or Not?

Brian, Say it aint so. There cant be another Scott :o
  9. J

Most fun thing to shoot

I got it. I can truly say I am addicted now. :D
  10. J

Best scenario vs PO

PO also can mean AI which is artificial Inteligence, Or in some games of today, the lack thereof
  11. J

Most fun thing to shoot

Then death to the lil furry rodents :D
  12. J

I could watch Zulu all day and never get tired of it.
  13. J

500 Greatest Rock Songs

Really the only NEW bands I listen to are Drowning Pool and bands of that nature
  14. J

Most fun thing to shoot

Stupid question here Does this game require online play or is it like the other battlegrounds. Jeremy
  15. J

What about Behind Enemy Lines. Movie about a time period hardly anyone knows about and two very stellar actors.