Recent content by Jeffrey D Myers

1. Jeffrey D Myers

A.P. Fourteen.

Perry just posted the following errata on CSW: Action Pack 14 errata The following errata has been posted on the product page on our website: AP140 Misty Morning Mayhem: In the German Turn 1 entry instructions, change “south/west edge(s)” to “south/east edge(s)”; the entry area...
  2. Jeffrey D Myers

low crawl

I think of it more as choosing first a valid rout target, then choosing LC or normal rout, then choose the path, then execute.
  3. Jeffrey D Myers

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

It's funny, because it is true!
  4. Jeffrey D Myers

What's Cooking at LCP?

Seems up for me at the moment....
  5. Jeffrey D Myers

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Perhaps the Deluxe version works better in the Northern (bottom) Hemisphere?
  6. Jeffrey D Myers

The British European Referendum

Indeed, eerily reminiscent of Kristallnacht. Hopefully the UK and the US can relegate such occurrences to the oblivion deserved.
  7. Jeffrey D Myers

VASL Map Database

This would be great! I've usually been resorting to the ASL Scenario Designers Guide, which is a bit out-of-date and does not include third-party maps.
  8. Jeffrey D Myers

Onslaught to Orsha

I had a blast play testing OtO22....
  9. Jeffrey D Myers

Enemy use of Panzerfaust

Good point, Chris. Seems like it should say: "The weapons may be fired or transferred, but no PF Check is necessary.". It seems as if the rules writers did intend to allow transfer.
  10. Jeffrey D Myers

Enemy use of Panzerfaust

I thought that I was the only one that did that!
  11. Jeffrey D Myers

Dispatches #48 Update & Labor Day Sale

And whose is, Kevin? (Especially with respect to ASL rules and/or scenarios.)
  12. Jeffrey D Myers

From the Cellar # 9

Question on FT273 (Former Foes). PTO terrain is not specified and the scenario is in October. So, ordinarily Grain would not exist, but the thumbnail of the board shows the grain intact. Inquiring minds want to know: Grain, or no Grain?
  13. Jeffrey D Myers

Errata for FT 271?

Bump, as not yet posted on the LFT website that I can see....
  14. Jeffrey D Myers

Has anyone been to Monte Cassino?

That honor would have to go to the original Ruwiesat Ridge!
  15. Jeffrey D Myers

Has anyone been to Monte Cassino?

Critical Hit has a pretty good older scenario pack (Carnage at Cassino) that has some good scenarios on the fighting in the rugged terrain northwest of the abbey. It was fun to use Google Maps to see that area (as well as the abbey and the road leading up to it).