Recent content by Jeffrey D Myers

1. Jeffrey D Myers

Looking for Comments, Suggestions, and Playtesting

The FreeStyle Libre device has been a big help to me, as I avoided doing finger sticks....
  2. Jeffrey D Myers

Decision at Elst - ASLSK rulebook

Loved that single as a tot. Edit: Wait, is this off-topic?
  3. Jeffrey D Myers

Decision at Elst - ASLSK rulebook

Charles Schultz copyrights, perhaps. Curse you, Red Baron!
  4. Jeffrey D Myers

ASL Scenario Archive is down

Archive down (3 June 2021)?
  5. Jeffrey D Myers

Official HASLs & CGs in the works

Hello Michael, please add me as a volunteer, as well! (Loved reading Ortona on the plane and train to and from Vancouver....)
  6. Jeffrey D Myers

Questions on VASL 6.6.0

I've learned to live with the stack bug, but it is not of course optimal.... Very nice, otherwise!
  7. Jeffrey D Myers

VASL6.6.0-beta1 is released

Thanks, that was it -- ID10T error....
  8. Jeffrey D Myers

VASL6.6.0-beta1 is released

Have enjoyed using the beta release, with which I have had zero problems, even against opponents with other versions running. However, we can't seem to figure out how to have two players on the same side be able to see each other's concealed counters. We tried making our passwords the same...
  9. Jeffrey D Myers

Breaking Heartstrings

George kindly answered some questions for our group, copied below: Regarding your queries: Rule TM4.4 says “Retained Japanese units and Equipment must Set up in … their allocated Sector Beach …[unless] a Marine unit has entered a Japanese unit’s Set up Sector …” 1) I don’t see the dashed red...
  10. Jeffrey D Myers

4 player scenario

Thanks, Dan, now squirreled away for future reference. Now playing DN4 (Chateau de Meez)!
  11. Jeffrey D Myers

LOS to climbing units

Schnell! The Chateaux is just above! Pay no attention to that hail of bullets....
  12. Jeffrey D Myers

4 player scenario

@phlegm027 Dan, what hotel did you stay at in Dinant that you liked so well, and having a knowledgeable owner?
  13. Jeffrey D Myers

4 player scenario

Thanks, Steve, I've played them all solo, so good idea!
  14. Jeffrey D Myers

ASL Scenario Archive is down

Down again for me today....