Recent content by Jeffery

1. Jeffery

Meat-Meats Attack

Just lately acquired map T, so was able to play the last remaining scenario from this issue. It was a thrill. The game came down to the final melee DR. If it went for the Belgians, they had 4 level 3 hexes and victory, if not, only 2 and the Italians won. The Belgians got it in hand to hand...
  2. Jeffery

Dispatch #57 was transmitted today.

I played a couple of these. "Pipkorn's Attempt" is especially good. Those late arriving Russian reinforcements were lifesavers. From a single playing it seems a tight contest.
  3. Jeffery

New Red Banner released...

This was new to me. I spot checked the issues. They look really good. I've downloaded them all.
  4. Jeffery

Dispatches from the Bunker early 2024 Update

How is #57 developing? I'm looking forward to it.
  5. Jeffery

East Front - maps, overlays, scenarios

"Really had intended to discuss whether there's interest in East Front scenarios " Always interested, from 1941 to 1945.
  6. Jeffery

Broken Ground Design Thread

"stay sticky" Having only recently acquired them, I'm not in a position to say for sure right now. They adhere tightly, but come off easily. They are returned to the backing they came on when not in use. I suspect making a point of that will lengthen their lifespan. They're not too...
  7. Jeffery

Another sheet with streams and railroads would make it perfect.
  8. Jeffery

The basics describes them well: woods, brush, grain, orchards, hedges, marsh, buildings.
  9. Jeffery

The sticky overlays are fabulous. I've often shied away from scenarios with too many overlays, because even under plexiglass I couldn't keep them all straight. No longer a problem. I'll pile them on!
  10. Jeffery

New Scenarios for the LFT Arid Maps

The maps from LFT 15 remain my favorite productions in many a year. I played all of the scenarios provided, which is rare for me. I think these maps demand a supplementary scenario pack. I really want to see more scenarios based on these. I almost never buy bare bones scenario packs (without...
  11. Jeffery

Dispatch #55 being transmitted today.

Played Pothus Bridge. The Brits blew the bridge. Germans won on points with their flanking attack, but they had to claw there way every inch forward. That was a good one.
  12. Jeffery

Contested Lands (1948 Arab Israeli) module

I would enormously look forward to a solid (and no political overtones) Spanish Civil War set. Incredibly varied terrain and unit types. Pre-WWII interests me much more than post-WWII.
  13. Jeffery

Dispatch #55 being transmitted today.

I'd fallen behind of DftB. I'm just getting caught up, having played Ma'qil Melee. Great fun! Looking forward to The Last Day and Pothus Bridge.
  14. Jeffery

Le Franc Tireur 15

Amazing magazine and maps, virtually a brand new module. A fine, varied selection of scenarios on those magnificent maps. I hope to see many more scenarios using them. By the way: one scenario requires an LFT map that I presume is not currently available. Any chance of it being produced...
  15. Jeffery

Manila questions

Deliver us From Evil: SF6 On the scenario card, the playable area marked in red on the little map doesn't match the area defined by hex rows and columns. The little map seems to show a much smaller area. I wonder if I should just ignore the little map. Whichever is correct can make a...