1. Jeff Waldon

Looking for CH Scotland the Brave I/II VASL Maps

Excellent. Thank you gentlemen.
  2. Jeff Waldon

Thank you, I'll give that a try.
  3. Jeff Waldon

I would like to drag this out, similar to Scott's UV CG, and play on VASL. Any assistance is appreciated. R/Jeff
  4. Jeff Waldon

Objective Schmidt on VASL?

It's Monday! I would be greatly appreciative to get OS VASL maps and MDX today, or even an update. Eager to get back to it.
  5. Jeff Waldon

how often do you take a break from ASL?

I took 2017 'off' from ASL (I still played 11 games, all of them teaching newer players), mainly to learn and play some other war games that I was interested in. I'm glad I did, I came back with a greater appreciation for ASL and added some other games to my weekly repertoire.
  6. Jeff Waldon

Operation : Schmidt

I've played the first couple of scenarios using the O:S map and didn't notice any wear issues. Certainly nothing like the Kreta map. YMMV.
  7. Jeff Waldon

NatZee Flags

My perspective is different and cares nothing about the ideology. They are just a soldier's war souvenirs. If the man's daughter wants to keep them as mementos of her father's service and experiences, fine put them away as keepsakes of his service. If not, then I would recommend she destroy them.
  8. Jeff Waldon

Any Interest in a New Scenario Design Contest

Excellent. I'll PM you so we can work the details.
  9. Jeff Waldon

Interesting points. Let’s play, I’ll take the Germans?
  10. Jeff Waldon

I would like to try this scenario. However, it looks to me like the Germans could set-up on road entry hexes on south edge board z and block the Turn 1 vehicles from entering. Did I miss something? Recommend a buffer of hexes from the southern edge for German set-up.
  11. Jeff Waldon

Tom Ricks on Firing Generals in the US Army

The Peter Principle?
  12. Jeff Waldon

Hollow Legions III -

Good price for a fellow ASLer. Some guy was trying to sell one at Winter Offensive for $200. Ridiculous.
  13. Jeff Waldon

Operation : Schmidt

Played OS-1 & OS-2 scenarios from Objective: Schmidt this week. Great product so far. Thanks guys.
  14. Jeff Waldon

ASL Plans for 2018

Play all of the scenarios in KWASL and Obj Schmidt.
  15. Jeff Waldon

How many of the first 100 scenarios have you played and how many do you intend to play

Only 10 out of 100. Guess I still need to get my money's worth.