Recent content by Jeff Waldon

1. Jeff Waldon

Looking for CH Scotland the Brave I/II VASL Maps

Download them from the link in Post #4. R/Jeff
  2. Jeff Waldon

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

What about hey didle didle right up the middle?
  3. Jeff Waldon

Tournaments in South Carolina?

August 2-4, 2019 https://www.facebook.com/events/341832323125600/?event_time_id=341832333125599?ti=ia
  4. Jeff Waldon

VASL/Skype Weekly Game Sunday’s 0600-0800 EST

Hello, I’m looking for a Sunday morning weekly game 0600-0800 EST. Moderately experienced. Alternating scenario/side selection Message if interested.
  5. Jeff Waldon

Tournaments in South Carolina?

Bitter Ender is in Raleigh, NC in the Spring and Spreading Blaze in Atlanta in August, both are great. I live in Charleston, SC, there are a few of us that play locally. I'd be happy to meet up for a game anyway.
  6. Jeff Waldon

Starter Kit #4 Counter Mix

31 full squads for the Japanese doesn't seem that surprisingly small to me for a starter kit. YMMV.
  7. Jeff Waldon

My Dream Tourney

I enjoyed this at Bitter Ender when we played the three-player scenario from Festung Budapest as a prelude to the Main Event.
  8. Jeff Waldon

RB7 The Red House Set-up

I’m requesting assistance in finding a previous thread or past experience understanding how set up works in this Night scenario.Is cloaking used, do the Germans get HIP/additional concealment, etc? Thanks/Jeff
  9. Jeff Waldon

We Have Lost Another One

Keith, I’m sorry to hear about your brother. Please accept my condolences.
  10. Jeff Waldon

How did you get your start into War games?

My friend bought Squad Leader in’82, he was 12 and I was 13, and we played Guards Counterattack. It’s been my obsession ever since.
  11. Jeff Waldon

The best HASL scenario?

Agreed, if I had to narrow it down to two HASL scenarios, Stoumont the Break In and A Legend is Born from BRT are the two I have enjoyed playing the most. The narrative from those games was like reading a tactical history on those actions. Ironically, I lost both of them.
  12. Jeff Waldon

The best HASL scenario?

My favorites to date: Missed one
  13. Jeff Waldon

New guy from New Orleans checking in

Welcome aboard Eric. How deep in the south? I'm in the Charleston, SC area.