Jeff Waldon's Recent Activity

1. Jeff Waldon liked Jacometti's post in the thread Death To Fascism (DTF) Scenario Pack 2018 !!.

There will always be someone offended by any expression of art, science, philosophy or world view. It is in the way humans raise their...

Jan 18, 2018 at 7:46 PM
  2. Jeff Waldon liked nitro's post in the thread AREA : a small info.

Hi again just to clarify my initial post : I have neglected the AREA site as of late for personal reasons but the data is not lost and...

Jan 18, 2018 at 3:00 PM
  3. Jeff Waldon liked Gunner Scott's post in the thread Death To Fascism (DTF) Scenario Pack 2018 !!.

Personally, I would stay away from any art work that has a swastika on it, be it anti propaganda or what ever. Anyway, look forward to...

Jan 18, 2018 at 2:41 PM
  4. Jeff Waldon liked Paul M. Weir's post in the thread Get the counters out of the sheet.

I'm an ex-programmer and plastic modeller. I like clean and elegant work and my counters with nice sharp 90° corners. I don't want...

Jan 17, 2018 at 8:19 PM
  5. Jeff Waldon liked Michael Dorosh's post in the thread Get the counters out of the sheet.

I didn't realize this was brain surgery. My time honoured method - grab first counter on sheet between thumb and forefinger. Apply...

Jan 17, 2018 at 8:19 PM
  6. Jeff Waldon liked Augie's post in the thread SASL House Rules.

Re-attaching Augie's SASL House Rules, in .pdf, per a request. GS update apparently lost the former attachment. No changes from the...

Jan 17, 2018 at 5:35 PM
  7. Jeff Waldon liked J. R. Tracy's post in the thread 2018 Winter Offensive, Round 5: Retaking Kharkov.

From D5.341 (Recall): A bogged/immobilized Recalled AFV must be Abandoned instead; its crew is no longer obliged to leave the board,...

Jan 17, 2018 at 12:08 AM
  8. Jeff Waldon liked custardpie's post in the thread So what scenarios have you played Recently?.

Finished up BFP-39 Langoan Airfield from Blood and Jungle, anything cooler than a Japanese paradrop? Another great scenario from a pack...

Jan 16, 2018 at 11:28 PM
  9. Jeff Waldon liked J. R. Tracy's post in the thread 2018 Winter Offensive, Round 2: Expendable Allies.

I bounced out of one mini and right into another, joining a second iteration of the 'big' mini on Friday morning. Opponent Ed Fritz...

Jan 16, 2018 at 8:16 PM
  10. Jeff Waldon liked J. R. Tracy's post in the thread 2018 Winter Offensive, Round 1: Death on the French Coast.

This was my first game of the weekend, Round 1 of the 'big' playtest mini (big scenarios, as opposed to the tiny mini with tiny maps and...

Jan 16, 2018 at 8:16 PM
  11. Jeff Waldon liked King Scott's post in the thread Operation : Schmidt.

I played OS14 "Drive 'em Out" on Sunday with Dave Coleman. We enjoyed the scenario and map...my attacking Americans were pushing close...

Jan 16, 2018 at 12:45 PM
  12. Jeff Waldon liked Maxwelk1's post in the thread Hollow Legions III -.

Congratulations, dur! You win the prize! I should have asked for more, but the main consideration here was to get it off my shelf and...

Jan 16, 2018 at 12:45 PM
  13. Jeff Waldon replied to the thread Hollow Legions III -.

Good price for a fellow ASLer. Some guy was trying to sell one at Winter Offensive for $200. Ridiculous.

Jan 15, 2018 at 8:18 PM
  14. Jeff Waldon liked Dave Ford's post in the thread Winter Offensive.

Thanks to Dan Dolan for setting up and running the Dinant Team mini. There was a lot of action and a lot of fun. Plus, I got to blow up...

Jan 15, 2018 at 8:14 PM
  15. Jeff Waldon liked Ryan's post in the thread Winter Offensive.

From MMP's Facebook Page a few minutes ago: Winter Offensive 2018 150 Offenders ASL Champ Bill Cirillo 6-0 2nd Place Nathan Stapf...

Jan 15, 2018 at 2:54 AM