USMC Retired

Share This Page

Jeff Waldon

Active Member, Male, from South Carolina

Jeff Waldon was last seen:
Jan 16, 2018 at 8:19 PM
    1. Mongo5486
      Mongo5486
      You going to Bitter Ender? I think I am going to come on down for it. Any problem if I show up with just my dice and rule books?
    2. Bob Holmstrom
      Bob Holmstrom
      Hey Jeff, Glade you liked the Wunderfaffe counters. Sheri, I, and the girls really enjoyed Charleston. So much so that we have discussed moving there.

Hope to see you at the ASL Open in Chicago in April or in Champaign, IL in February.
    3. Mongo5486
      Mongo5486
      You're not nursing a beer right now are ya?
    4. Rockford
      Rockford
      Jeff- it's John, not Jim. You may not remember, we had a very tight game of Blackjack is Back last year. I am going. I don't think Andy is. See you there! Maybe we'll get a game in.
    5. Rockford
      Rockford
      Jeff - Are you planning on ASLOK again this year?
    6. Chas
      Chas
      Jeff,

Hey brother, contact me when you get a chance at cwarrior06@yahoo.com
      Believe it or not, but our conversation in the bar had far reaching impact. My research top is Operation Forager, which also has great ASL potential.

Chas
    7. Arty83
      Arty83
      Hi Jeff,

I too am retired and living in Okinawa as a DoDDs school teacher. I ran across your name in this forum and sent you the email. I was not even sure it went and then did not know how to check to see if you replied until I discoved that technique today. I am glad you are doing well. Perhaps we will run across each other for a scenario or two!

S/F, Kevin
    8. IYAOYAS
      IYAOYAS
      It was nice to meet you at the St. Louis tourney.

Semper Fi!
    9. Arty83
      Arty83
      Hey, do you remember playing ASL in Okinawa back in 2001 or so? If so, I was one of your opponents. Where are you now?
  • About

USMC Retired
    United States

Signature

I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction. Ayn Rand, Anthem