Recent content by JD Sullivan

1. J

What Movie Did This line Come From Trivia

Beat me to it. Fantastic Movie! Reminds me I need to add it to my "must buy" list.
  2. J

Wow was that a good one! I disqualified myself with an IMDB search for it.
  3. J

I'll second that guess. Captain Queeg. Great movie! Both versions.
  4. J

I could be wrong, but that sounds like George C. Scott in Dr. Strangelove.
  5. J

Gonna guess "The Golden Child" with Eddie Murphy, Leftie.
  6. J

I found it. And nope, haven't seen that one either.
  7. J

Pretty in Pink? Some Kind of Wonderful? I don't know why I'm thinking John Hughes movies.
  8. J

Bill Paxton playing an unmemorable cop in Predator 2: Electric Bugaloo.
  9. J

Very good! I thought the second was obscure enough to get a couple hours of guessing. But there's more than on "Lord of the Dorks" out there.:) Try this one: "So I go for my physical, right. And the doctor says, "I need a semen, stool and urine sample.' So I said 'Gee Doc, I'm in a big a...
  10. J

This one is easy but I do love it. "The path of the righteous man is beset all all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men." This one has been rolling around in my head the last few days. "What new devilry is this?"
  11. J

You guys outta do a story on me! Oh yeah? Why's that? Cause I'm so f**king good and that ain't no b*llsh*t neither. Helo gunner in Full Metal Jacket.
  12. J

I cheated and looked it up on IMDB. That's how I learned I haven't seen it. Don't want to ruin it for anyone else though, so I'm being vague.
  13. J

Hmm, turns out I haven't seen this movie. Good quote.
  14. J

Preferred Screen Resolution

1680 x 1050 @ some default Mac setting on a wide screen 17" LCD. Need a lot of real estate for Desktop publishing, photo correction, etc. At home I have a 21" CRT @ 1600 x 1200 @ 72 for the same reason. I play my games at 1200 x 1024.
  15. J

This one took me a while: Alec Baldwin as Jack Ryan in "The Hunt for Red October"