Recent content by JCusick

1. JCusick

Wire in shell hole hex

Thanks wasn’t sure it could be on wire and in shell hole at same time!
  2. JCusick

Wire in shell hole hex

A unit is entering a shell hole hex with a wire counter in it. Can the unit use the 2 MF‘s to be on the wire and not subject to FFMO ?
  3. JCusick

LATW

During Russian MPh a German 1st line squad has a LATW. The German D1F’s then SFF at moving Russian squad. Can the German fire his LATW at a Russian tank that moves? If he had only D1F would this make a difference in the answer?
  4. JCusick

CH counter sheet pics ?

Wondering if anyone had any pics of counter sheets I just ordered fro CH today? Thanks ASLComp Waffen SS Feldgrau MMC/SMC/SW 2017, ASLComp German Feldgrau Western Front 44 MMC/SMC/SW 2017
  5. JCusick

Acquisition question

Agreed just wanted to verify. Hoping you will do some more SK videos on YouTube soon. I always learn something and enjoy them!
  6. JCusick

Acquisition question

Thank you
  7. JCusick

Acquisition question

A squad is acquired by a gun and receives a -1 1/2 inch marker. It moves into a hex containing other friendly units and in LOS to the gun. The acq marker follows and is placed in this hex. Does this acq marker now apply to all units in the hex or just the unit originally acquired?
  8. JCusick

CC Reaction Fire Questions

An AFV enters hex during MPh: 1 Is ambush possible ? 2 Can a leader by himself or with another leader together use this fire? 3 If yes to 2 above would the CCV of the single leader attack be 2 and the CCV of the double leader attack be 4?
  9. JCusick

Wounded leader extra MF?

Trying to find out info for wounded leader in starter kit. Can a wounded leader add extra MF’s to units? I do not have access to full ASL rule book but was told it says wounded leader can. I don’t see this in SK RB latest version. Also do not understand how this could work because wounded...
  10. JCusick

Final Fire Phase

In SK3 rulebook section 1.2.4.1 it states that ROF continues until weapon or manning squad is marked Final Fire except for AFPh. In DFPh isn’t the squad possessing the MG marked Final Fire if it fires with the MG? How can then MG maintain ROF at all then during this phase if squad is marked...
  11. JCusick

Gun crew FP and SW squads

If I fire the SW first, the SW cannot fire again for the rest of the player turn and the squad is marked First Fire or not marked at all?
  12. JCusick

Gun crew FP and SW squads

According to the ASLSK rule book : “ A HS or crew may fire only one weapon and in so doing forfeits it’s own FP for any remaining fire Phases in that Player Turn. “ If I understand correctly during enemy movement phase as soon as the crew manned gun fires , the crew cannot fire at all? No DFF...
  13. JCusick

New ASLSK product from New England Volunteers

Got scenarios today. These look so great, can’t wait to play 1 this weekend with my son-in-law, who I am teaching starter kits to. Already looking forward to future packs! Thanks John
  14. JCusick

New ASLSK product from New England Volunteers

Hi Joe just sent $13 to you via PayPal. Thanks looking forward to playing these.
  15. JCusick

SCW vs GUN

Thanks again JR!