Jazz's Recent Activity

1. Jazz replied to the thread Fire into Location containing friendly units.

I don't see why not? Or am I missing something? A7.4 says "...A unit/weapon may purposely attack a friendly unit(s) only if...

Jan 18, 2018 at 12:30 PM
  2. Jazz replied to the thread Fire into Location containing friendly units.

They can fire without affecting the friendly squads. A7.1 stipulates that enemy units are attacked. There a few situations where...

Jan 18, 2018 at 12:10 AM
  3. Jazz replied to the thread C3.33 AREA TARGET TYPE and friendly units.

C3.33 I do wish they would explicitly list just when friendly units can be hit....like maybe a list of exceptions to A7.1? The list...

Jan 17, 2018 at 3:31 PM
  4. Jazz liked bprobst's post in the thread Is SW recovery a concealment loss activity?.

The ASOP states that it takes precedence in case of conflict, but it states that at the top of the ASOP itself, I don't think that...

Jan 17, 2018 at 1:31 PM
  5. Jazz liked Tuomo's post in the thread W10 Searchlights - The Schwerpunkt Pledge.

Directly or DIRECTLY? And what of the rumored North Korean Spiegelkrafthausen (SkH) countermeasure, wherein specially trained units...

Jan 15, 2018 at 11:26 PM
  6. Jazz replied to the thread Is SW recovery a concealment loss activity?.

Yeah, what Bruce said. I believe (I'm sure I will be corrected if wrong) that the Concealment Loss/Gain table is the only table that is...

Jan 15, 2018 at 11:23 PM
  7. Jazz liked bprobst's post in the thread Is SW recovery a concealment loss activity?.

I've said it elsewhere and it bears repeating ... the Concealment Loss/Gain Chart is probably the most important chart in the game....

Jan 15, 2018 at 11:20 PM
  8. Jazz replied to the thread Is SW recovery a concealment loss activity?.

Yes. It falls under the "any other action" category in the notes on the Concealment Gain/Loss table in the Chapt A chapter divider.

Jan 15, 2018 at 5:09 PM