Recent content by Jay White

1. Jay White

Shipping from BFP?

Ah, thanks so much, Sam! The problem was that you have an old email address for me. I'll fix that. I like that everyone can track my package. :) If you want to intercept the package and steal my Onslaught to Orsha v2, kudos - you deserve to keep it. :)
  2. Jay White

Shipping from BFP?

Thanks, Jim. I originally emailed support@...
  3. Jay White

Shipping from BFP?

Hi there, Last week I put in an order directly from the BFP website. I send a follow-up email asking about shipping methods and tracking and haven’t heard anything back yet (in terms of a “we received your order” email or anything else.) I’m wondering what the BFP standard is, in terms of...
  4. Jay White

VASL PbEM opponent wanted

Hi all. I'm coming back to the fold after a decade away from ASL. I'd love to play a pbem game of VASL with someone. I have plenty of experience with VASSAL and used to be a pretty good ASL player, but I'm pretty rusty at the moment. I can turn around at least one logfile a day... Shoot me a...
  5. Jay White

Anyone have Platoon Leader 2.1 rules?

Hi all, I'm looking for an electronic version of Critical Hit's Platoon Leader rules, version 2.1 CH has version 2.5 downloadable at their website, but I'm about to start the Those Ragged Bloody Heroes CG, and I want to use the rules that the designers used. Secondary question: Does anyone...
  6. Jay White

Glennbo's Avatar Looks Like...

Ejaculate? (not the verb, the noun. as in, "rhymes with immaculate")
  7. Jay White

ABtF AAR!

I've heard that there's some CG End rule about occupying a certain block, that significantly restricts the defenders strategy. I know I'm not being very specific, but a lot of people were complaining about it on the ASLML a couple years ago, saying something like "the CG VC must be fixed...
  8. Jay White

Big MMP Announcement from Brian

Great news!! Hopefully its just the thing MMP needed to clear up the bottleneck.
  9. Jay White

MMP announcement on ConSim

wooohooo !! damn, i gotta save up some money. -Jay
  10. Jay White

Tacticians or Lawyers?

I don't know what a sheep-station is, but it doesn't sound like something to get very worked-up about either :)
  11. Jay White

What would you Pay ?

I'd be in for any KC project, especially one that uses a substantial amount of historical maps. I'm willing to playtest.. -Jay
  12. Jay White

Tacticians or Lawyers?

Sounds like someone had a recent bad experience...?
  13. Jay White

What would you Pay ?

woo, i'd love to see Kampfgruppen Commander do an island! with a whole bunch of new historic maps. that would be a HIT!
  14. Jay White

sowchos 79

It CANNOT be a dog! Fix it! :)
  15. Jay White

Geoboards

For me, this falls under the same umbrella as MMP redo-ing their website. At this point, I'm not too concerned about websites and boards beyond the next three Action Packs. I just want to see some stuff getting out the door. This isn't intended to be a shift of the topic.. my...