Recent content by jamie payne

1. J

The Signature Exchange...

well there u are u r a comp geek and palace wont get relegated in championship u dik we are favorit to win it and if jonsen went and we in the champs league we still have jon maken and jobi mcanuff he is quality jonsen has sined a five year deal he is stayin clevvey boy u know how to eddit a pic
  2. J

aaaa u cant do nothing i love terrorising u lot its funny ur all computer geeks. and whoever it was who sed they are ten times the man ill ever be f*** them cos they dont even know me the only friends u have are the people in these dumb forums go out and get sum realk friends u bunch of...
  3. J

anuther post to wind u up agen....... if i did get banned i would just register a new acount and u will never know ur all gay
  4. J

and agen just to wind u all up
  5. J

double post and a spamn in 1
  6. J

ur only callin me a payne in teh arse cos u can cos ur not in front of me and i will never see u but keep callin me it that diss got old wen i was about 8 any way yes im a boy and who cares if u geeks ban me i have a giude book u lot are a bunch of geeks need to get a life all u do is sit on ur...
  7. J

he is a gay
  8. J

i had an attitude cos he was callin me stupid
  9. J

ur stupid i know were to get piks i just dont know how to put them on under my user name and question
  10. J

Me

this is my line... all these sayins are geekish u shud stop sayin them hahahhahahaha
  11. J

hi u know the pics u lot have under ur question or explanation wen u post somthin how do u get them