Recent content by Jacometti

1. Jacometti

37L

The 50L guns are actually the worst.....they still have ROF 3 but dish out 6 FP hits.
  2. Jacometti

Albany Part 4- DTF16 Panther Cull

Very unlikely to work.....the two Panthers are certainly the backbone of the German defence, the German infantry struggle to hold off the combination of US Paras and smoke-belching British vehicles. The playing area is relatively confined and the British tanks usually close in from multiple...
  3. Jacometti

Any questions on DTF scenarios, post here (during ASLOK)

It's not Italian Stallions, it's Greek Meat baby !
  4. Jacometti

Any questions on DTF scenarios, post here (during ASLOK)

Once the personnel is no longer on a horse, for whatever reason, it is no longer Cavalry and is therefore no longer Fanatic. That's the power of 400 kg of meat bone and muscle between your legs.
  5. Jacometti

ALBANY LIVE IS BACK!

Hopefully, I will be at ASLOK in 2022, if ever I get a US visa. If that happens, I gladly offer to play "Not One Step Back!" in the World Cup, against any opponent, and take the Germans. I still cannot believe it is turning out so pro-attacker, not sure if people are making all the right...
  6. Jacometti

ALBANY LIVE IS BACK!

It was a Roman Tragedy, then.
  7. Jacometti

A8.2, A8.22, D6.24 Cavalry Bail out and residual attack

Basically, the answer is yes, Cavalry dies easily. Not just a historical argument, also based on many playings.
  8. Jacometti

Death To Fascism - 2 (Not One Step Back) now live on ROAR

Record your playing and rate the scenario on the ROAR website......
  9. Jacometti

What are your ASL scenario plans this week?

AP8 is a total bore, while Totensonntag is one of the best infantry-only scenarios every made. No choice at all.
  10. Jacometti

Death To Fascism - 2 (Not One Step Back) now live on ROAR

Hi all, with many thanks to JR Van Mechelen, please take note you can record and rate your playings of the new Death To Fascism scenarios from the Not One Step Back pack to the ROAR database. As always, as designers we really appreciate if you take the small effort to record your playings and...
  11. Jacometti

JR Van Mechelen ROAR update?

Thanks, hope they will be up on the ROAR website soon for everyone to use....!
  12. Jacometti

Thanks Scott. I am not on any Facebook, so if any of you could drop him a line there, I would appreciate your help.
  13. Jacometti

Hi all, I submitted the new scenarios for the DTF-2 pack through the ROAR website a month ago before ASLOK. Followed it up with an email through the ROAR website. We would really love to have our scenarios available for ROAR ratings there, since we love the resource provided.....but it seems...
  14. Jacometti

Medium sized river crossing scenarios

We also have a Friendly Fire Japanese vs Dutch bridge crossing scenario (although the bridge crossing is only the first part, the main action takes place in the village on the other side): FrF54 KNIL before the Emperor.
  15. Jacometti

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Doug Sheppard and I played this at ASLOK a couple of years ago and we thought it was an excellent design and a very interesting situation. Played to the very end.