Recent content by Jack Dionne

1. J

Need a movie Maker

I already have Fraps. I need a movie maker for home movies. I bought a digital camcorder and I can't transfer to DVD.
  2. J

Need a movie Maker

Thanks, you're a good man!
  3. J

Need a movie Maker

I am using Vista, with only Service Pack 1, SP2 my pc won’t accept. Microsoft tried to get it going but couldn’t. The movie maker that comes with Vista won’t let me burn but I can create a file to burn. I can’t use Windows Live because it requires SP2. Any suggestions as to...
  4. J

WinSPWAW v3.5 France vs Germany

The battle is over now and we where very close in points. I did not purchase any MBT and in hindsight I realize that was a mistake. I wanted to test my theory of quantity vs. quality. I think I did fairly well without any MBT but I forgot I was playing Fokko. His aggressiveness surprised me...
  5. J

It seems to be working now. If it changes I am not going back to my old 15" moniter.
  6. J

This thread is done. Problems with using wide screen moniter and WinSPMBT.
  7. J

Turns 16 to 20 Turns 16-20 I continue to move foreword with both my northern and southern pincer movements. The northern elements seem to be taking more casualties then the southern attack force but that was expected. I used up all my UAV’s but one. I am targeting his Leopard 2’s because I...
  8. J

turn 11-15 Turns 10 to 15 Things are moving along now. I did take heavy casualties with CS 1 but I expected that. I come to realize that my friend is movement. Once I stay put he just hits me with artillery and moves up his Leopards and begins to take me out. A trend I have noticed is when...
  9. J

turn 6-10 Turns 6to10 Game comments: After just playing the replay button for turn six I have just realized that I have made two more mistakes. I don’t have anything that can take out the Leo 2’s. I have Milan teams but they are not close enough. The 105’s on the AMX 10’s are totally...
  10. J

Turns 1-5 Turns 1-5 The AAR will be broken down into two parts, one fictitious that will account for the unit commanders and their sub units. If it happened in the game it will be written about. The other portion will be actual game play and logic I applied at the time...
  11. J

The Demise of the EU/NATO (Background). WWIII is already a week old. The European Union’s demise came unexpectedly. The Euro’s value declined rapidly after Chinese communist politician announced that the Chinese Yen would never be traded on the open market. This announcement sparked huge...
  12. J

New members introduce yourself here

You are in luck. Go to the announcements in this forum. There is an ASL tournement the beginning of May, just over two weeks away. George Kellin in the tournement director. Get a hold of him.
  13. J

Ask all the questions you want, don't be afraid to ask because someone has a need to feed thier ego. I am sure you're going to have lots of fun with ASL.
  14. J

Ardennes.. Dvcc v Kesh. AAR.

What is the status of your game. Cool Avatar BTW.
  15. J

Hi Mike, Welcome and this is the place to learn all you need to know ASL. I wish you lived next door to me by the looks of you bio.