Recent content by ivankent

1. I

Deathwish 888 - 2018

Last week before tourney begins... a few slots still available, don't miss out on the best ASL in AsiaPac. Breaking news, a kind anonymous benefactor has put up a copy of WO18 scenario pack as prize in each of the Elite and First Line Divisions for the Champion - Thank you very much.
  2. I

Deathwish 888 2017

Deathwish 888 2017 The tourney ended with Aaron displaced as champion by Alan Smee; the final positions of the Elite Division were as follows: 1 Alan Smee 2 Darryl Lundy 3 Steve Bond 4= John Knowles 4= Brian Wiersma 6 Aaron Cleavin 7 Bruce Probst 8 Will Fleming The game for the championship...
  3. I

Deathwish 888 - 2018

The third year of Deathwish produced a new champion - Alan Smee. Well done Alan, having fought through 8 rounds of early war mayhem! So now we move onto the fourth year of the tourney, invitations to all in the AsiaPac region to join battle in 2018. This year the focus of each round will be...
  4. I

Poland in Flames - Old Friends

Thanks for yet another brilliant write up of our game
  5. I

After Action Report - Now with added sockpuppets

The sock puppet ending is a gem!
  6. I

Australian NSW Hunter region opponents

I heard nothing either
  7. I

Vasl Night League Year Two 2015-2016 16 players wanted Inquire within

Did the final league positions get published somewhere?
  8. I

Deathwish 888 2016 ASL PTO tourney

Dear ASL players The Asiapac ASL tournament (known as Deathwish 888) 2016 has finished and the champion for the second year is Mr Aaron 'Cleavinator' Cleavin. Well done Aaron, you will be the recipient of another great model from Vlad See - with great Thanks to Vlad. The second year of the...
  9. I

FB CG-III "City Of Eternal Heroes"

Festung Budapest CG-III – “City Of Eternal Heroes” 7th February 1945 – Session 59 & 60 Soviet Turn 3 The Soviet machine pushes through the remaining weak lines of defence! RPh No wind changes. Soviet CMG disabled on T34 in field of dreams, LMG breaks permanently in AAA12 and in OO7. 328...
  10. I

Festung Budapest CG-III – “City Of Eternal Heroes” 7th February 1945 – Session 58 Axis Turn 2 The proposed breakout is behind schedule, an encirclement is imminent and not just A7.7! RPh No wind changes. No Axis aircraft arrive :(. Soviet 50mm mortar repaired in SS15, but HMG breaks...
  11. I

VASLeague 2016, general discussion

Thanks Enrico, for all the work involved in this...
  12. I

Deathwish 888 2017

Dear Squad Leaders Looking for battle-hardened heros and meek conscripts alike! The third year of the Deathwish VASL competition starts in January. The focus this year will be early war actions, but across all theatres. There will be 8 rounds, 5 of which are round robinesque, with a final 3...
  13. I

Festung Budapest CG-III – “City Of Eternal Heroes” 7th February 1945 – Session 57 Soviet Turn 2 Soviet goal is total annihilation!!! They may succeed. RPh No wind changes. Soviet aircraft appear in the skies – yikes. Soviet rally 7-0 in DDD12, 248 in DDD16. 426 in GG9, 458 in YY14. Axis...
  14. I

Festung Budapest CG-III – “City Of Eternal Heroes” 7th February 1945 – Session 56 Axis Turn 1 How strong are the remnants of the Axis defence – is there a backbone? RPh No wind changes. No Axis aircraft arrive :(. No-one rallies. PFPh OBA comes in and eliminates 336 in MM8 and breaks 2...
  15. I

ASLOK AARs

Excellent Neil