Recent content by Iron Mike USMC

1. Iron Mike USMC

Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

Taktik and I are on turn 15, for both games. In one we are heavily engaged, in the center. In the other, I have only had fleeting glimpses of my opponent.
  2. Iron Mike USMC

CMAK opponent wanted

I'm game. I'm good with your params. I have a number of custom maps I can share. I am travelling right now, so do not have access to the maps. I will post links to them within 24 hours. Cheers
  3. Iron Mike USMC

Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

Taktik v Iron Mike Update 3 Sep 08 Taktik and I are about 15 files into the two games. First contact has been made in one of the games.
  4. Iron Mike USMC

Vanilla 45 Status report.

Taktik and I have exchanged maps, and are finishing setups, and getting ready to start.
  5. Iron Mike USMC

Vanilla 45 Draw and your route to the Final.

Email sent from edward(dot)brown(at)earthlink(dot)net, awaiting reply. :salute:
  6. Iron Mike USMC

Vanilla 45 Tourney BB or AK.

I'm in. AK preferred, but will play BB. :salute:
  7. Iron Mike USMC

Master of the Snow Tournament

OK. Andy and I have exchanged our first files. We'll do what we can to expedite the game. :salute:
  8. Iron Mike USMC

Email on the way in a PM. Ed
  9. Iron Mike USMC

My pleasure.
  10. Iron Mike USMC

For the purposes of the tournament, you would play for points, I would play ... to play. I already have three games worth of points. Any more would be unfair. As far as the ladder, full results would be reported.
  11. Iron Mike USMC

If you want to play that third game, whether or not for points, I'll fill in. If for points, mine won't count, since I have my three games completed.
  12. Iron Mike USMC

So, are we done yet? It looks like the scores have been updated, but I haven't seen or heard anything announcing a winner. From what I could see on the ladder, it looks like Stndrtnfhr won. If so, kudos to you sir. :salute:
  13. Iron Mike USMC

"5 in 45" CMAK Tourney.

Reporting for duty, sir! :salute:
  14. Iron Mike USMC

How about,... Take all of the scores of each his opponents, as played against other tournament participants, and create an average for each of them. That would be the score for each of his opponent's, in his missing games. Say, his first opponent was player A. For Player A's other two games...
  15. Iron Mike USMC

OK. We're now done. The final was a draw, 54-46 Axis (Stndrtnfhr), with 1,041 for the Axis and 904 for the Allies. The difference was one flag. Nicely fought.