Recent content by ireland94

1. ireland94

Lone Canuck Anzio 1944 Pack VASL

Carl, I have the first 3 done for VASL, I will email them to you. I will post the whole pack on www.vasl.info as soon as I have finished all of the scenarios.
  2. ireland94

VASL Overlay Rv1 vertical orientation?

zgross, When you flip board 04 land place it above board 16 (VASL of course), the board 04 hex row F lays above board 15 hex row BB and board 04 hex row E lays about board 16 hex row cc. This is the reference I was going by...
  3. ireland94

zgrose, I am moving to the VASL forum that Brian W and Jazz pointed out is more appropriate for this question. Pat
  4. ireland94

Brian W and Jazz, Found it, no need for your replay but thanks for the heads up. Pat
  5. ireland94

`Brian W and Jazz, Thank you for identifying the folder I should have posted my inquiry. However, I did search for the VASL but did not correctly identify the path. Would you be so kind as to list the path so I might not post here again. TIA, Pat
  6. ireland94

I am trying to do a vertical orientation of overlay Rv1 with VASL. My VASL map setup is row 1 - Board 04 flipped, row 2 - Board 16 not flipped I want the overlay to appear vertical such that Board 04 covers hex row e and hex row f, continuing down Board 16 hex row cc and hex row bb but I keep...
  7. ireland94

I was excited to get the pack as this was my dad's unit during WWII. I am building setup files for all the scenarios.
  8. ireland94

I have tested the extension developed by zgrose and he has done a fine job. Note that to get the HSs, you must use the appropriate squad and casualty reduce it. zgrose was kind enough to point this out to me.
  9. ireland94

zgrose, Issues found 1) American 668 AE should have back side morale is 8 not 7 2) Missing American 348 AE (FYI back side morale is 7) 3) Missing American 348 NOT AE (FYI back side morale is 7) 4) Missing American 248 (FYI half squad back side morale is 7) Everything else checks out
  10. ireland94

Thanks for your efforts
  11. ireland94

Single bucket works for me.
  12. ireland94

In many ways I agree with von Marwitz that the red arrow head is superfluous, however, VASL 6.4.1 already has American Marines, German, and Russian counters with unit symbols. There are many examples of third party products that have additional counters. For example., Bounding Fire...
  13. ireland94

I have built a DropBox folder "Gamesquad - Pat Ireland" and shared it with support@gamesquad.com I scanned the sheet front and back at 200 DPI as BMP files. I have permission from George Kelin from Lone Canuck to make copies of the counters for VASL. If you want I will forward the email from...
  14. ireland94

I have obtained permission from George to scan the art work of the counters. I have scanned counters for another purpose. I normally scan them as a BMP with 1200 pixels per inch. What format and resolution do you want?
  15. ireland94

I have just received my Lone Canuck Anzio 1944 Pack the covers the exploits of the First Special Service Force, FSSF (aka Devil's Brigade). However, several new counters have been introduced with the pack. Is someone working on a VASL extension to support these new counters?