Recent content by ineation

1. ineation

The most popular professions.

Your graph clearly shows a correlation, just the US is an outlier meaning that they operate in a very different (and less efficient) way.
  2. ineation

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

I asked for it 12 months ago ;-)
  3. ineation

ASL: difficult to learn to play, easy to learn how to play well, and dying out

I am quite sure that if there was a huge market for such a game, and therefore budget and resources similar to those of "Hit videogames", it would now be possible to develop an awesome Video ASL game with a powerful IA. Or it would take a multi millionaire ASL player to sponsor the development ;-)
  4. ineation

CdG 2nd Edition - components to play all scenarios...

That's a lot. A few weeks ago in this forum, I asked MMP if they could provide them in a digital format on their website. Surprisingly, I did not get any response ;-)
  5. ineation

CdG 2nd Edition - components to play all scenarios...

What are the overlays that cannot be found in any other core modules?
  6. ineation

Precision Dice Required in Tournaments

Germs are not so bad and over use of antiseptic is wrong. So, in order to reinforce our immune system, I say that not only players should shake hands and share dice but tournament rules should also make it mandatory that they kiss each others before and after each scenario.
  7. ineation

We are speaking of one single overlay sheet right? Maybe you could exceptionally put the CdGV1 overlay sheet as a pdf in the download section of your site? It might be a good compromise.
  8. ineation

My dream offering would be an online access to a library of high res / good quality (ie not VASL) vector files for all maps and scenarios (with whatever business model, one shot payments and/or subscription). Then I can either print on my A4/Letter laserjet on 200g cardboard (the quality is...
  9. ineation

Wisembach Roadblock

Arf, I played it a couple of weeks ago and we thought we could not ford the river... We found it weird as the bridge is destroyed but did not dig further... Now I am looking again (I am learning) and I can see that we had to use RM D3.0. Damn us for not reading the SSR more carefully! Btw, thx...
  10. ineation

"Yanks" reprint?

Yep, you are right. My bad. I was too optimistic.
  11. ineation

"Yanks" reprint?

I might be wrong but it seems to me that Yanks (like BV, the RB and the SKs) is regularly reprinted. Isn't it? If so, it should be available in a not so distant future. Another positive: the second hand market for ASL is vibrant. I was able to get my hands on the core modules, for decent...
  12. ineation

It seems that it is a yes. Hence the debate :p
  13. ineation

You are really a funny guy. No moaning for me, just expressing that I find it weird but that it is not a big deal. You on the other hand, are a little bit aggressive. But it is ok, I don't care. End of argument for me.
  14. ineation

Yes they did but your previous answer did not make sense to me. I had a good laugh... Lol, basically you are telling me that in order to play my brand new CdG; I'll have to hunt down a 1992 copy of CdG ! Or wait (how long) for another $$$ product. Again, weird to me. And again, I don't...
  15. ineation

Weren't they published in Croix de Guerre ?