Recent content by Imighthaveit

1. Imighthaveit

China-Burma-India, Volume 2?

Wild Bill Wilder's Pack "Special Forces Series 4 - Hard Luck Heroes - Burma 1942-45 - Merrill’s Marauders
  2. Imighthaveit

Precision Dice

Why didn't MMP supply you with precision dice in the Starter Kits or any other Kit? Simple. Because it doesn't matter and they are too expensive.
  3. Imighthaveit

Board 77 is ready to go

I want to unzip the file and get the map out so I can print the map with larger hex sizes if it's all right with you. ;)
  4. Imighthaveit

Board 77 is ready to go

Thanks Von Marwitz. That worked great. Just change it to a .zip and unzip the map file.
  5. Imighthaveit

Board 77 is ready to go

When will they be on vasl.info? I want to download them for my collection.
  6. Imighthaveit

Le Franc Tireur 15

Mine shipped from Ritter. I should be getting it any day.
  7. Imighthaveit

The complete set of GWASL modules for sale....

Yes he would. 50 gbp is around $62.00 each. He is charging $80 to $90 for each on his site. The CH haters are at it again!
  8. Imighthaveit

COVID

No Clot Shot for me! Since 2021 there has been a spike of vaccinated people just dropping dead. This spike has never happened before. Believe what you will, but I've had covid and know I have a natural immunity and have never gotten it again like the vaccinated that keep getting it over and over.
  9. Imighthaveit

Good CH Products

What are you talking about? What Finnish maps? What are you trying to figure out? What scenarios?
  10. Imighthaveit

How many scenarios exist ?

I went to your website and it said it was asleep. Go wake it up!
  11. Imighthaveit

Genesis 48 map reference table

I have a low res pic of the map but you can't read the stuff on the left side of the map. Maybe this will help you.
  12. Imighthaveit

New England Volunteers 2022 Starter Kit Scenario design contest

Where can we view or download the scenarios?
  13. Imighthaveit

Map for Uncommon Valor

Just remove the .zip and put it in your vasl boards folder
  14. Imighthaveit

Printing Paper for Scenarios

110 lb. paper is as close as I could come that my printer could handle to print on. My Brother printer prints 110 well. Some printers can't do it.