Recent content by igycrctl

1. igycrctl

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

I’m looking forward to this as well.
  2. igycrctl

Area fire attacks everyone?

Yes, another friend referred me to A7.4, which seems to make this clear. Thanks.
  3. igycrctl

Area fire attacks everyone?

During the movement phase, I was very careful to assault move three squads, each one individually, into a hex that was in LOS of an enemy SW mortar. After the 3 squads made it I finally assault move my leader into the same hex. At that point my opponent fires the mortar, claiming that since it...
  4. igycrctl

NNJ/NY ASL Club meeting 27 April, 2019

Last time I used email to set up my game. Just figured that I would be able to reach more folks if I posted here. Anyway, looking for a game for this.
  5. igycrctl

Can we use this thread to set up our matches?
  6. igycrctl

Our year in ASL

Played 71 times this year, up from 30 last year. Not too bad when you consider that my first ever game was in June of 2017.
  7. igycrctl

Who is going? I’m looking for a game.
  8. igycrctl

VASLeague 2018, general discussion

What about next year? Did I miss the thread to sign up or has it not been posted?
  9. igycrctl

What did you do with your big-a$$ 20oz MMP mug?

Will these be sold at Winter Offensive? I need more. I don’t drink coffee everyday, but when I do, it has to be from my big-a$$ ASL coffee mug.
  10. igycrctl

Nor'easter XXIII: March 21st - March 24th 2019

Looks like Spring Break for me is going to be in MA!
  11. igycrctl

VASLeague 2018, general discussion

I don’t mean to be impatient, just wondering if I missed the email regarding the 5th round of the 2nd line league.
  12. igycrctl

AAR - DB132 - One Last Victory

Vince, Great AAR. Thanks again for being such a great opponent. Also, thank you for the pork chop and sausage. It was a great day. Kudos to Dan Dolan for being a great host.