Recent content by Igotmilk

1. I

How to clean my engine bay?

Joe, these people are crazy! :crazy: You use a sandblaster to clean an engine. When you do you should always spend a little extra time around the brake lines cause you do not want them to be covered with that plastic/rubber like covering that seems to cling to them. Sometimes it gets so...
  2. I

The Five Best War Movies Ever

I am surprised nobody has mentioned Doggie's all time favorite war movie: Doggie's favorite War movie He said it is the only movie that made him cry. :(
  3. I

halftime fiasco

LOL. I agree 11b10. Chicken even has to admit it got the reaction they wanted from him. All publicity. It is like the Brit-kiss, if the press did not over cover this thing or never covered it I would never even know about it. But they do and that is all people can talk about.
  4. I

First issue Feedback

Shane, I sent you an email this morning.
  5. I

halftime fiasco

Dude, I am not talking about her age or his age or the dancing. I think the whole halftime show was filled with adult situations and language. I was mildly surprised but it is no big deal. Even if a million kids saw a nipple I doubt they will be ruined for life.
  6. I

halftime fiasco

OH Please! :rolleyes: I was watching and did not even notice until they made a big deal out of it AFTER the SuperBowl. No kid in the stand could possibly see, even if they were watching and it did not make it onto TV as far as I saw.
  7. I

halftime fiasco

I do not agree with most of what you are saying here. My problem is that none of these people, except Nelly and possibly Timberlake, are relevant NOW. You'd think someone who has a new album would want to do halftime. :rolleyes:
  8. I

The Super Bowl

If the Pats had made those 2 early field goals it could have been a sleeper. It was great game though!:toast:
  9. I

First issue Feedback

I'll email you tomorrow.
  10. I

My new( Now old) PC.

:toast: :thumb:
  11. I

The Super Bowl

Nah, that's OK! ;)
  12. I

The Super Bowl

I didn;t know using that word made you a man. I wondered why so many 4th graders used it.
  13. I

The Super Bowl

14. I

Broadband vs. Dialup

Yeah, I am not a kid or script kiddy ChickenBoy. I would be working on your PC while you were bragging about taking objective A with your sniper.
  15. I

First issue Feedback

I am willing to pimp Armchair General at Cold Wars on the Saturday that it is held. Let me know if you think this can help and or is usefull.