Recent content by ibncalb

1. ibncalb

Concealed PRC

Afaik PRC share the same ? status as their vehicle. So in this case no concealment,
  2. ibncalb

isolated areas and Front Line hexes in a CG

If it remains an enemy setup area then yes it would produce FL hexes.
  3. ibncalb

How to play faster ASL

One of the biggest ways to speed up play, ftf or vasl, is not to move the actual stack that is moving. Indicate the stack that is moving - I use a pencil, then point, with the pencil, to the hexes that the stack will move through "one, three for the woods, by pass here for four and into the...
  4. ibncalb

pre-registered hex

C1.211 One extra black.
  5. ibncalb

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Please tell me the Americans set fire to EVERY hex on the map. This is a fantastic scenario if the American groks the EC.
  6. ibncalb

New VASL Extension - BoardZoomer.vmdx

This is without a doubt the best VASL extension I've ever seen. We've tested this a lot over the last month. I am (was) a fan of using the deluxe sized hex option. Using normal sized hexes is ugly. I've been using deluxe sized hexes exclusively for about 18 months. I cannot play on normal...
  7. ibncalb

HIP units and how to remember where they are...

If Trevor Edwards ever comes back to ASL then he always puts his AL in the C tank. Always shoot his C tanks.
  8. ibncalb

^^ this guy armour leaders
  9. ibncalb

Pillbox and Sunken/Elevated Road

Or a wooden gun
  10. ibncalb

How did he cheat?
  11. ibncalb

D13.35 VEHICULAR SMOKE GRENADES

A HT with an aamg as it's MA can make TH attempts also....
  12. ibncalb

Hideable control and perimeter markers

However, after writing the bug report my regular opponent and I met again to discuss my report and, we could not get these bugs to replicate, even though it was the two of us, under the same circumstances, that had uncovered/experienced them. Wack. But, I will reiterate my comments of a few...
  13. ibncalb

In partial response to Doug's post. I sent this to John today. I have been perhaps overly assiduous in keeping the existence of zoomer confidential... ** Overlay Bug Report 25 3 24 Software Used VASSAL 3.7.9 VASL 6.6.8beta9zoom With attached sav file and ONLY hideable control extension makers...
  14. ibncalb

@jyoung I can verify that removing the hideable control extensions solves our problem. @apbills I can state that this is occurring over normal sized hex maps also when hideable control markers is installed. I am using a new extension that we are testing for Doug, this may explain why you and I...
  15. ibncalb

Huertgen Forest

It's be very interested in some forest action. It's a shame rhe woods boards we have are so boring. By combining woods, light Woods, pine forest, forest rules and in and out of season orchards I think a more interesting sylvan battlefield could be made.