Recent content by hydrou

1. hydrou

Rules of the forum

Too true, in each debatte or discussion you should never loose the respect for your "enemy". And be reminded, what you say easily by posting, would you say the same thing to a person in RL, that stands before you? In some cases, I saw lately on the forum, I´m either not sure about that or some...
  2. hydrou

ASLML Down?

Ok, thx for the update, m8!:cool:
  3. hydrou

Firepower takes off...

I´ll give it a try, as it sounds great!:p
  4. hydrou

Spring fever at Shrapnel Games

Good to know, will have a look, as I´m intending to buy some new stuff.
  5. hydrou

Fansite of the Month!

Good work, thx m8!:cool:
  6. hydrou

Rubbled building question

Just funny, was playing this scen a couple of days ago and we had exactly the same question and rulebook page turning...:p
  7. hydrou

Aircraft extensions with VASL

Good to know, thx m8!:cool:
  8. hydrou

A note to newbies

Known this link for some time now, but it seemed to be lost in my fav archive, so thx for the reminder!:D
  9. hydrou

On vacation

will do!:cool: Hope to start playing my ftf after a pause this wednesday again.:p
  10. hydrou

On vacation

Now I´m back! We had wonderful water and fantastic weather, but now let´s get back to buisiness... :rifle:
  11. hydrou

On vacation

HiHo m8s! Just wanted to announce my vacation to egypt. I´m going tomorrow and will be gone til 05.05. Wish me nice weather and no car bombs...:cool: Cya in two weeks!:D
  12. hydrou

FarCry

Thx for your oppinion. I think I´ll give it a try as well as soon as my broadwidth dsl inet connection has been set up next month.:D
  13. hydrou

What do you think of unmounted maps?

As mentioned before, it´s twofold. I don´t like them and it makes the boards more susceptible to damage, but if that´s the only way to reduce the costs and make life easier for MMP, I´ll stick to it.:cool:
  14. hydrou

Briefly Away

vacation:D My girlfriend wants to do some diving and swimming, I prefer to lay in the pool and enjoy the benefits of All Inclusive....:cool:
  15. hydrou

Briefly Away

Have a nice one, I´ll be away in the near future, too. Egypt awaits me end of April. Hopefully my assault rifle will be allowed on board the plane to fend off arabic suicide bombers there.... :D :rifle::ar15::rifle::D