Recent content by Hybrid-Lord

1. H

Music: what are you Listening to now?

*clears throught* ahem.. okay... DRUMNBASS!!!!! WOOOOOTTTT!!!!! ROFLLOLOMGWTFBBQ!!! *coughs* yes, i'ma DNB addict! wha!
  2. H

Hello!

Watashino namewa terry desu Watashiwa orandonisumu kanadajindesu
  3. H

The Signature Exchange...

Victory is mine! bitter sweet victory.... *drool*
  4. H

here ya go retox, how do you like my 20min work?
  5. H

Hello!

the grammer is a hard boiled egg, once ya crack the shell, it's easy going...
  6. H

hmmm no problem, i'll try some of my own tricks, see if ya like em, if not, dont be afraid, just say so ^_^
  7. H

something with PSP and your nick eh? hmmmmm think on this i will. long time it might take, yesss.... *chuckle* and specific color? red blue black white green? *shudder* pink?
  8. H

Hello!

Yes! i'd love to help out in a sig exchange (note: i'm not a pro or nuffin, just lucky ^_^) and yea, i have plans for my psp already, First: i plan to get one. Second: i plan to get a few games not really worries which ones, as long as there a RPG and have mechs ^_^ Third: i plan on...
  9. H

Hello!

Hello and Goodday! I am Hybrid-Lord, i'm 19, a bumb, and poor! luckly i'm a 3dsmax/photoshop wiz ^_^ unlike alot of people joining this forum, i have yet to recive my PSP, and seeing my Birthday is October 16th, my eyes are set, and my hopes are growing. i basicly considerd the PSP...